Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Typical that I end up on the red side of FM-Base ;).

Good work so far cool, can't wait to see it in full swing now.

Right heres the squad list for FM Base United

View attachment 425204View attachment 425203

So thats all of the players made i will start the save tomorrow afternoon so let me know before half 4 if i have got anything wrong like spellings and so forth.

Interesting facts - both the clubs are valued at practically the same around ?40million but the Reds FM Base United have now been implemented as favourites for League 1 this season the big day you will all be waiting for is on Boxing Day.

Come on you blues!! Once a blue Always a blue!

Can't wait for the season to start!

Last edited:
I'd like to be a bit taller, too. It's going to be a slaughter otherwise!

Hey mate any chance I can be a pain and be 17 and a tad taller?

Isn't 190 cm and 77kg a bit unrealistic for a 15 year old?

I'd like to be a bit taller, too. It's going to be a slaughter otherwise!

As i have mentioned before i let all of the height and weight to o and the editor did it for me, i guess it bases it on your position and what your key attributes are but i can change the odd person but im not going to go overboard on heights and weight.
Should get the first posts up today, not sure if i should do monthly posts or each matchday post so people can see if there playing and how they are performing rather than whos scoring.

As i have mentioned before i let all of the height and weight to o and the editor did it for me, i guess it bases it on your position and what your key attributes are but i can change the odd person but im not going to go overboard on heights and weight.
Should get the first posts up today, not sure if i should do monthly posts or each matchday post so people can see if there playing and how they are performing rather than whos scoring.

I think you should do match day posts mate otherwise we can't see our ratings and stuff

15th - 17th July 2013

2nd Friendly Matches

FM Base

View attachment 425047

FM Base United

View attachment 425046

I know there is quite a difference between the sides they faced but United have got to be happy that they putt 8 past their opponents with Smith and Mason getting braces.
The Blue side of FM had a strong start to the game with Sky Walker and Conordinho linking well up front but a whole host of changes at half time almost saw them come unstuck.​

has my player been missed off or am i being blind? i posted fairly early.

Back