Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Im hoping to be the Ryan Gauld of the other team lol! have you set all our players to be loyal and support the club so none of us dont want to leave ?

Im hoping to be the Ryan Gauld of the other team lol! have you set all our players to be loyal and support the club so none of us dont want to leave ?
No i havent, everyone does have their favourite club though so you could all end up at your teams you support

oh yeah forgot about the favourite club option lol should have all had fm base as favoured lol

Looking forward to reading this story now with the added twist of the second team. Are they rivals? Have you put them in the same league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to reading this story now with the added twist of the second team. Are they rivals? Have you put them in the same league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes just creating the team now they both have each other as local fierce rivals on is FM Base FC and the other is FM Base United, one has a light blue kit the other a red kit. both start in league 1. Just making the other players for that team now and will hopefully get that done tonight.

Yes just creating the team now they both have each other as local fierce rivals on is FM Base FC and the other is FM Base United, one has a light blue kit the other a red kit. both start in league 1. Just making the other players for that team now and will hopefully get that done tonight.

Mate, can you do me a favour? Can you change my favourite club to the opposite FM Base team than i am in?

I think i will be in United so can you make my Favourite team FM Base FC lol just for a bit of controversy lol

Yay I scored on my debut! Just out of curiousity, if you get a offer from another club for a player will you post the offer and ask that person if he wants to move or will you choose as your the manager?

Yay I scored on my debut! Just out of curiousity, if you get a offer from another club for a player will you post the offer and ask that person if he wants to move or will you choose as your the manager?
Obviously i would rather keep everybody but if its your favourite team or big money i will sell. depends on how long someone would take to get back to me on the transfer,

A great way to open my account, I'm hoping the match ball and man of the match trophy made its way to me at the full time whistle! ;)
Yes and you only came on in the second half and scored 3 goals in 5 minutes

Joe Kinnear we will be screwed ! lol your better choosing the transfers because you could be waiting forever for people getting back and will just drag the save on.

My name is wrong mate ! It is Pircalabu , not Pickalbu.

Hey dude, I dont see my guy, Matt Smith, anywhere :(
Hes part of FM Base United, in the post i only have 4 players done, i have created him dont worry, only got 7 more to make then will post the other teams full squad up so people have a day to post if i have made a mistakes

Back