Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
How have San Marino improved with my arrival?
Not at all to be honest since 2012 they have only won 4 times and they were all friendly matches with two of the wins against Bonaire whilst their best competitive result was a 1-1 draw with Malta around 4 years ago which you scored a penalty in. On a good note though you have 6 goals for San Marino and their all time record goalscorer only has 8 goals

How long do you plan on simming till if you don't mind me asking? is it when you get bored or till everyone has retired?

How long do you plan on simming till if you don't mind me asking? is it when you get bored or till everyone has retired?
Bit of both i guess really, Now im not playing the save and just simming it doesnt take up much of my time so will carry on for a while yet, would be interesting to see some of the older people retire and take over clubs as Managers.

Jan 1st 2021

FM Base United - Skybet Championship Table and Stats

View attachment 399761View attachment 399760

United look like they have got things back on track this season as they look to end their stay in the Championship with some impressive form and already 8 points clear top of the league and the Premier League surely beckons with Chung Yong and Doumbia starring for them yet again.

May 2021 - End Of Season

FM Base FC

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 399741View attachment 399740

The Blues end a disappointing season as they only finish in 6th place missing out on Champions League football next season in the process.
Duckworth tops the assists charts whilst Wilkzz also makes the top 5 along with Tobey Mason making the top 5 in the Golden Boot list after a brilliant season with West Ham​

Back