Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Can I grab a screenie of my player Jack Hogan when you're not busy. I fear he might have fizzled out and turned to alcohol

Keep up the good work!

Aayush

View attachment 400928View attachment 400927View attachment 400926

Aayush was a mainstay in the Newcastle lineup last season just like several other created players but he is also known as the Transfer Happy Create Player as he has moved the most times out of everyone but surprisingly only to 3 different clubs having 2 spells at both FM Base United and Newcastle whilst starting his career at FM Base FC.

Jack Wilkzz

View attachment 541970View attachment 541972

Wilkzz plays 36 game for Newcastle this season in another decent year scoring 11 goals and setting up another 11 whilst he also played in all 8 England games this season and has established himself as the main left winger for England.​

A good season for me at Newcastle and good to see me in the England squad. I hope I move to a better club though.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

A good season for me at Newcastle and good to see me in the England squad. I hope I move to a better club though.

Your guy deserves better but unfortunately seems quite content at Newcastle at the moment but hes got plenty of years to move to a bigger club and game time is key at the moment.

Your guy deserves better but unfortunately seems quite content at Newcastle at the moment but hes got plenty of years to move to a bigger club and game time is key at the moment.

Yeah I agree. I just have to hope for the best.

Back