Classy layout, enjoying this. Hope you persist with it and turn it in a long term story (even though I'd love a bit more expansive watch covering more clubs) - btw if Rooney goes you could do a better transfer in terms of PR - Neymar if you prefer to persist with global superstar purchases, or Jovetic maybe. I've always wondered how Ba or Cisse would do with this kind of delivery but then I'm a little biased :)

Classy layout, enjoying this. Hope you persist with it and turn it in a long term story (even though I'd love a bit more expansive watch covering more clubs) - btw if Rooney goes you could do a better transfer in terms of PR - Neymar if you prefer to persist with global superstar purchases, or Jovetic maybe. I've always wondered how Ba or Cisse would do with this kind of delivery but then I'm a little biased :)

Thanks and yes I will look to do Sky Sports and BBC updates on other clubs to make it more in depth.

I can't purchase Neymar as he is already going to Barcelona (as in real life) as I edited the game before I started the story to make it as realistic as possible.

Thanks and yes I will look to do Sky Sports and BBC updates on other clubs to make it more in depth.

I can't purchase Neymar as he is already going to Barcelona (as in real life) as I edited the game before I started the story to make it as realistic as possible.
Whens your next update really looking forward to it

Would be nice to see you go head to head with Newcastle for the title while City, Chelsea and Arsenal bite the dust :)

Would be nice to see you go head to head with Newcastle for the title while City, Chelsea and Arsenal bite the dust :)

When I forwarded through the 2012/13 season Newcastle finished a tidy 9th while Sunderland were relegated on the last day of the season haha. Joe Kinnear isn't all bad haha! I am a Toon fan myself mate, I just admire Sir Alex Ferguson so much, he will be missed I think and this coming season (real life) Chelsea will probably win it.

I think you're better off playing Bale on the right as an inside forward (left footed) and Ronaldo on the left as an inside forward (right footed) rather than Ronaldo as an IF on the right... but idk good luck defo following nonetheless! :D

When I forwarded through the 2012/13 season Newcastle finished a tidy 9th while Sunderland were relegated on the last day of the season haha. Joe Kinnear isn't all bad haha! I am a Toon fan myself mate, I just admire Sir Alex Ferguson so much, he will be missed I think and this coming season (real life) Chelsea will probably win it.

Not too sure Mourinho will make a conquering return but they will be contenders. I expect big things from City and Arsenal next season. Heard David Silver and Jack Wellshort will set the Prem alight.

Not too sure Mourinho will make a conquering return but they will be contenders. I expect big things from City and Arsenal next season. Heard David Silver and Jack Wellshort will set the Prem alight.

You talking from Kinnear's Dictionary? haha

It's got to be the FM editor. It is impossible to get a 300m transfer budget, at least for me.

If he joins barca How are they gonna work RooMessney One will leave by the next season Lols

It's got to be the FM editor. It is impossible to get a 300m transfer budget, at least for me.

Gibbs, don't waste my time commenting about things that are not concerning. I edited the game before I started so Neymar would join Barcelona, Navas to Man City, Fernandinho to Man City and other transfers Andy Carroll to West Ham etc, but I did not modify the budgets.

If he joins barca How are they gonna work RooMessney One will leave by the next season Lols

I am not sure which team he will decide, I think Chelsea haha! I hope Barcelona though, want him out of the Premiership in my game.

Id hope he Joins Barca cos i wanna see like Messi wanna leave Lol