can you show screenshots of teams tactics and players of new signings ?

Tactics and Transfers

can you show screenshots of teams tactics and players of new signings ?

View attachment 360788
Basically I go for an Attacking formation with 2 CM's to back up the defensive area.

View attachment 360791
Spent an absolute fortune on signings, but all first team players apart from Kasper Schmeichel so should do well and recouped £92m in players out.

Kasper Could turn out like his daddy if hes trained right RonBale Perfect combo

Gibbs, don't waste my time commenting about things that are not concerning. I edited the game before I started so Neymar would join Barcelona, Navas to Man City, Fernandinho to Man City and other transfers Andy Carroll to West Ham etc, but I did not modify the budgets.

Alright calm down, I'll find and read a different story. It just seems weird that a club with 500 million debt would be able to supply a 300 million transfer budget. Adios

I am not sure which team he will decide, I think Chelsea haha! I hope Barcelona though, want him out of the Premiership in my game.

Who did u trade Ramsey for ?

Love the fantasy signings as a united fan :D

AHHHH CORRUPTION!

I love it!

View attachment 360937
I love how FM even thought about putting a lovely tick next to the Ok as though it is Ok to have corrupt games! No it's not Ok! &%£@!

Now what do I do? Start again with Sir Alex Ferguson????? If I start again I will change my layout to include more in depth analysis and less BBC/Sky Sports updates. I will include them sometimes.

Hmmmmmmm Annoyed......... Story was going well......

You didn't get too far just start again with Alex Ferguson

Choices for new story

I can either become David Moyes and take over Manchester United or carry on Sir Alex Fergusons reign?

I think David Moyes would be better what do you think?

Choices for new story

I can either become David Moyes and take over Manchester United or carry on Sir Alex Fergusons reign?

I think David Moyes would be better what do you think?

I would choose Moyes as it's more realistic.

Do it with david moyes ..but have more realistic budgets :)
Like u can easily afford Thiago , Strootman , Garay all together
But if u want to buy baines , Ronaldo , Bale you will have to make player sales :)

So make it as if a prediction for the coming season