CPG 4-5-1: The Way To Dominate Your Opponent

Well, I played 3 matches with my Barca team- lost 5:1 against Real, lost 3:1 against Villarreal, and I lost 2:0 against Hercules. Not good.

Well, I played 3 matches with my Barca team- lost 5:1 against Real, lost 3:1 against Villarreal, and I lost 2:0 against Hercules. Not good.

The last team you'd want to use this tactic with is a really strong team. ;)

:)

I'm using it with Tottenham, really really nice!

Sorry for my English
Greetings from MIlano!

I'm using it with Tottenham, really really nice!

Sorry for my English
Greetings from MIlano!

Good to hear, mind posting some screenshots of how the tactic is going for you e.g. your best win? :)

WOW, great testing!!!!!
3 games to deside that a tactic is not good, well done amateur

WOW, great testing!!!!!
3 games to deside that a tactic is not good, well done amateur

It's not that. I doubt this tactic will work with Barcelona because i'm sure Sports Interactive made the other teams aware of how brilliant Barcelona are, so they would play deep and this tactic aims to counter the opposition, useful for good and poor teams, whereas Barcelona are a threat to every opposition.

This tatic is very overbalanced, in the sense that you've got 5 outfield players with a defend duty, only 1 with a support and 4 with an attack duty.

It would not work with teams like Barca, Real, Man Utd, Chelsea, or any other championship winning teams. But for mid-table teams, with the players to pull this off, it could work.

What big teams look to counter anyway?
Exactly.. After playing a few games i've decided that i shall keep this Tactic for my big games..
Because it works perfectly, but i just do no make enough chances against weaker teams..
Should be very good with mid table team's. :)

What big teams look to counter anyway?
Exactly.. After playing a few games i've decided that i shall keep this Tactic for my big games..
Because it works perfectly, but i just do no make enough chances against weaker teams..
Should be very good with mid table team's. :)

It only really works at its best in big matches, so ight now I am trying everything to balance it out :)

Good to hear, mind posting some screenshots of how the tactic is going for you e.g. your best win? :)

I tried it for two matches of ChampionsLeague:
Tottenham - Bayern 2-1
Bayern - Tottenham 0-2

The problem is that the game crashed and I didn't save the game... :mad:
when I do it again I will post the screens ok ? :)

Some progress in my current Napoli game:

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

I tried it for two matches of ChampionsLeague:
Tottenham - Bayern 2-1
Bayern - Tottenham 0-2

The problem is that the game crashed and I didn't save the game... :mad:
when I do it again I will post the screens ok ? :)

That's a decent score against them and please do, if you can :)

Sure :)

Well I noticed that they had quite a good squad in FM10, even after struggling over the last few years by getting relegated etc. and I thought i'd love to make them successful because in my opinion they deserve it.

Sure :)

Well I noticed that they had quite a good squad in FM10, even after struggling over the last few years by getting relegated etc. and I thought i'd love to make them successful because in my opinion they deserve it.

You are absolutely right.

Plus i'm glad at their performance at the moment. It's a great position for them. It's a shame for Inter to be 6th. I blame the Benitez.

We are 6th But we have to play two matches..

Here you are:
2ugfll1.png

i1fvbo.png

Thats a good result, but wouldn't it be better for Huddlestone and Modric to swap? Modric is more attacking isn't he? & How is Kiko like in your game?

Thats a good result, but wouldn't it be better for Huddlestone and Modric to swap? Modric is more attacking isn't he? & How is Kiko like in your game?

I had not seen that Modric was instead of Huddleston XD
Kiko is the reserve of Lennon .. I really like him!
He does a lot of assists!