CPG 4-5-1: The Way To Dominate Your Opponent

I found that most cm's work well in just the attacking midfielder role. Especially Jenas.
Brought him on against Villa for VdV and he banged in 2. Got Lyon next, very equal squad imo to spurs ill post how i get on..
Only thing is i think Bales injured.. :(

Well the attacking mid can suit any player as long as he has good mental attributions really. I'm yet to start using this tactic with a low-table team in the premiership, maybe blackburn ;)

I'm going to try this tactic out, but im not sure what team to manage. Ideas?

I'm going to try this tactic out, but im not sure what team to manage. Ideas?

A team with a fast squad, especially the wingers & striker. Can't give you a specific team i'm afraid.

This tactic is good especially when ur team is running out of form..but, for me if u want to maximize the use of marek hamsik u need to put him on attacking mid position with an attack instruction..put two central mids with support instruction..u can put lavezzi on the left with inside forward minded and sosa on the right with winger and attacking indstruction..u should be able to score goals, but be aware when ure running out of form make sure u switch to saroy's tactic back..Hope it works!..Forza Partenopei!!..:)

This tactic is good especially when ur team is running out of form..but, for me if u want to maximize the use of marek hamsik u need to put him on attacking mid position with an attack instruction..put two central mids with support instruction..u can put lavezzi on the left with inside forward minded and sosa on the right with winger and attacking indstruction..u should be able to score goals, but be aware when ure running out of form make sure u switch to saroy's tactic back..Hope it works!..Forza Partenopei!!..:)

Thanks for that :)

I'm thinking of making a new version of the tactic, making it work best on the 11.3 patch. I'm currently Valladolid so see how it goes :)

Alright, these are decent results indeed. Though, it's not really a counter tactic. When playing on the counter you want to break out as soon as you can, and the specified tempo in this tactic is way to low in order to break out fast.

Just a tip. Nice results though! ;)