Crash dumps, failed to set up graphics, XML errors and other problems

Man I did what did said to me to do but this crash dump still happen when im playing this and this is anooying me. help me please!!

Just a point, the majority of crashes happen on pirated games, especially when they have been cracked by amateurs.

I ask for help. Following two rental listings in my player walk into a transfer and I have an empty field. I can not accept any of the bids be rejected and I can not continue the game because I have a "need to answer," I have a similar problem in the field of co-workers also hints at the entrance there is an empty field. Did you have a chance?

I ask for help. Following two rental listings in my player walk into a transfer and I have an empty field. I can not accept any of the bids be rejected and I can not continue the game because I have a "need to answer," I have a similar problem in the field of co-workers also hints at the entrance there is an empty field. Did you have a chance?

Please for help!!!

I'm wondering if someone can help. My game is still crashing a lot.

I used some of the suggestions in the OP and have started a new game using a small database with just England selected and I thought this had solved the problem but it is still crashing.

I had a crash earlier that created a "Crash Dump folder" which I immediately deleted. Played for about another half an hour and now have just had another crash which states "Pure function Call".

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Usually i will quit game and it asked me if i want to save. Did not ask and i lost some games. Happened twice

I can't get in much detail, as i do it very mechanically and i just notice when it's too late.

Not asking for a solution, but just to know is someone else had this problem

Usually i will quit game and it asked me if i want to save. Did not ask and i lost some games. Happened twice

I can't get in much detail, as i do it very mechanically and i just notice when it's too late.

Not asking for a solution, but just to know is someone else had this problem

So basically you're asking if someone else also quits the game without saving? Just make it a habit to save the game before and after each match. Also keep a 10-file rolling autosave going in case you should forget it.

i just play the game, no tinkering with textures or faces or settings etc and still get crash dumps and xml errors during games and contract offers

Hi there, been working abroad last couple of months so now got home to get FM. Downloaded demo to get into it and will buy next week if I can sort my problem out. Whatever team I go, just before the first league match, there is a crash dump. Any ideas on how to stop this? Has anybody had the same issue? Please let me sort this so I can go and buy the full version!

Thanks

Hi there, been working abroad last couple of months so now got home to get FM. Downloaded demo to get into it and will buy next week if I can sort my problem out. Whatever team I go, just before the first league match, there is a crash dump. Any ideas on how to stop this? Has anybody had the same issue? Please let me sort this so I can go and buy the full version!

Thanks
First of all, Demo is not available any more, so you couldn't download it and play it. That brings me to my next conclusion, since you have problems with Crash dumps, and the specific one just before league match, that you have downloaded a Skidrow version of pirated FM13.

First of all, Demo is not available any more, so you couldn't download it and play it. That brings me to my next conclusion, since you have problems with Crash dumps, and the specific one just before league match, that you have downloaded a Skidrow version of pirated FM13.

You sure? FM 13 demo still on Steam-just had a look

You sure? FM 13 demo still on Steam-just had a look
I am sure ( I think so). I know I couldn't play demo on 2nd November and SI said that demo is not playable. Maybe I'm wrong.

I can honestly say that the demo is not pirated and just the standard demo from Steam. Any ideas for the crash dump?

I can honestly say that the demo is not pirated and just the standard demo from Steam. Any ideas for the crash dump?
Well, crash dumps often happens due FM issues with some other program ( like anti-virus, some PC cleaner like Advanced system care and some others. I'll try to find the list for you). Also, if you have custom graphics ( like downloaded logos, skins etc.) it can also lead to crash dump. But that's it. I highly doubt you have some custom database in your editor data folder since it is Demo version.

Anybody,

After updating to 13.2 my game occasionally freeze while its 'processing' or continuing..
I notice the game its not actually processing since I can click any link, but I cant continue the game because the 'processing window' block me from clicking the continue button AND the space bar shortcut does not react..

The only solution I have is, quit the game, save before quitting, and re-start and re-load the game from that point..
This become annoying because it happens more frequently..

Is there any way/shortcut I can use to 'get out' from the processing window???

If this problem has been addressed and answered kindly lead me to the solutions please..