Crash dumps, failed to set up graphics, XML errors and other problems

Hey guys I've tried posting this over at SI with zero help but since the new update every time I try to load my save the game crashes to desk top with the error message "Football manager 2013 is running dangerously low on memory", Ive deleted the cache and reverified with no luck, **** Ive even restored windows from scratch with no luck.
If anyone has any clue about this it would much appreciated.

I keep getting to the sports interactive logo on loading the game before it crashes, giving me the code "X86 (Native)", no idea what it means, any help would be appreciated as im desperate to play the game haha!

fm.exe

hey! when i close down fm 2013 quit and exit game i always get a window pop up when everything is saved and fm is closed saying fm.exe had to close encountered problem etc.. send report or dont send report options. should i worry about this because as i have said i shut the game down so obviously it hasnt encountered a problem lol confusing i know!! just dont want it to esculate into a bigger issue! Cheers guys for any help or advice!

i have just experienced the game crash dump, i went to SI website and sent them the files they require, they will now look into it for each case!!
Crashes and Technical Issues

Give it a try!!

hi...i want a guD crack file for mi football manager 2013....plz giV me a good link 2 download it without doing a survey...plz

Please help!

I have installed the FM2013 yesterday. At the first time, the game worked just fine. Got even my first friendly match played...
When I wanted to play the game second time, it crashed after the first SIGAMES logo. I don´t even get to the first option screen, where to load recent game etc..

When the game crashes it gives me report "Football Manager 2013 v 13 . 2 . 2 f 342857 quit unexpectedly".

I´ve uninstalled the game several times, and it just keeps crashing.. Does anyone have any help for this problem? Please!

Please help!

I have installed the FM2013 yesterday. At the first time, the game worked just fine. Got even my first friendly match played...
When I wanted to play the game second time, it crashed after the first SIGAMES logo. I don´t even get to the first option screen, where to load recent game etc..

When the game crashes it gives me report "Football Manager 2013 v 13 . 2 . 2 f 342857 quit unexpectedly".

I´ve uninstalled the game several times, and it just keeps crashing.. Does anyone have any help for this problem? Please!

Have you verified the file cache via steam? Are you using any custom skins? They've been know to cause problems

Have you verified the file cache via steam? Are you using any custom skins? They've been know to cause problems

Yes I have.. couple of times. Original skins, no facepacks, no custom rosters...

I deleted the files which allowed the German National team amongst to be real players, but I am in my 6th season and for some reason they have become the greyed out players, why has this happened? Anyone

Ive installed FM on a brand new laptop, and try playing and every time i try and advance past 31st July, it just throws me out of the game giving me the message; C:\Chris\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\crash dumps\FM 2013 v13.2.2.342835 (2013.01.20 23.53.36).dmp

Why? what do i need to do or change?

my game freezes on the "teams are warming up" scene. i have to reboot my computer in order to work properly again. After that when i re-launch the game,this time i get xml parsing errors...i deleted settings file,verified integrity of game cache on steam...simply tried everything that i've found on forum sites. nothing helped. please help me. otherwise i'm gonna quit playing this f*ckin game. this is becoming a joke!!!

I've tried everything that you said to do in your explanation but i'm still getting crash dumps ive even done a complete restore of my laptop and still i have this problem is there anything else i can try i am getting to the point of sending the game back and asking for my money back
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Im having serious problems with FM13

I love the game, and just randomly one day it shut down, and when I tried to load it back up, I just get a XML parsing error message, to do with not well formed (invalid tokens) at line 1 of reverse human title bar colours. I'll click ok, and then I get get into the game, but everytime I click on something like a squad or player I get a different XML parsing error message. Can anyone help, would be really great!!!!!

Hi, everyone... sry but I don't know to speak and wright English well, but I'll try to wight this correctly :)

I play manager for about 12 years, maybe more... And yesterday I buy fottball manager 13, and install properly, then start, play maybe 2 or 3 min. and the game just crash, say that I have some error... And every time in the same date in the game, game just crash... Do I need to install patch or what I need to dö? Can anyone help????? Same problem like "cemt 23"

Last edited:
Hi,

Ive just bought FM13 from Steam, on a brand new laptop. I've checked the graphics card for updates, and have the latest drivers now, but im still getting the same crash dump error. Also i'm on windows 8.

Anyone got any ideas??

Im trying to play the game in holiday mode so i can start my management career ten years in the future but everytime i get to the first week in Feb 2015 the game crashes and i can get no further......i have tried this 5 times and each time it does the same ........any suggestions as to why it does this.....im running genuine game thru steam

Not sure whether this is the correct thread or not,

Every time I click on Play Game it comes up saying Fatal Error (5.70.027.008, 06.01.13) I have unistalled and reinstalled it about 3 times just don't know what else to do

any suggestions?

Not sure whether this is the correct thread or not,

Every time I click on Play Game it comes up saying Fatal Error (5.70.027.008, 06.01.13) I have unistalled and reinstalled it about 3 times just don't know what else to do

any suggestions?

Have you verified the game cache via steam?