Crash dumps, failed to set up graphics, XML errors and other problems

By that I mean the area where it says my name, position and club in white on a white background along with overview, search etc.

Not sure whether this is the correct thread or not,

Every time I click on Play Game it comes up saying Fatal Error (5.70.027.008, 06.01.13) I have unistalled and reinstalled it about 3 times just don't know what else to do

any suggestions?

Please I really need help with this haven't been able to play it for about 4 days!

I am getting this error message at the same time, I have followed all instructions but it still occurs. I have used the editor a little so that may be the cause, any ideas or tips would be appreciated

View attachment 312114

I have crash dumps since the new patch, the reason might be because I am using edited DB (updates and modified atributes) any help ?

I am getting the following XML error - not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of Profile0.xml and since I have had this issue I get the message 'unable to load saved game' when I try to load my saved games. I have spent hours online trying to find a resolution to fix this but all suggestions so far have failed. I have deleted the settings folder as above advised, I have re-installed FM13, I have downloaded an update to my graphics as suggested by PC world, and I have contacted Steam for advise (no response in almost 3 weeks).I have Windows 8 and I believe that I have the latest patch for FM13 as it is on auto update. Please can some one help me as I'm going crazy not being able to play!! Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I am getting this error message at the same time, I have followed all instructions but it still occurs. I have used the editor a little so that may be the cause, any ideas or tips would be appreciated

View attachment 312114

same with me so i have a crash dump on my Q.P.R save i just started if i delete it and start a new save will i still have a crash dump on the new one or will it be gone

My game seems to be constantly be crashing nowadays. I believe it started with the installation of the new patch,though I'm not sure. I've tried everything in the help thread (deleting cache,uninstalling) and it hasn't helped a bit. What could be causing this?Should I upload my crash dump to somewhere?

i've tried deleting the settings folders etc, restarting..now reinstalling FM to see if that works. i get an XML error from the moment i start the game, relating to update 1313 or something.

typical, I start a new game on the newest update and I get a crash dump after just less than a month playing. So all my transfers etc all a waste of time as I set it to save after a month.

Srsly since new update 13.3 my lap always shutdown ,any one have this problem....

I have tryied my game on 2 different computer and have a crash dump as soon as I press mail !!! Is this well known its as soon as I did update

My game just won't go after a certain date!
whenever I get to june 17, it just get stuck on the loading screen... the processing screen.
I'm in 2017 and built a great team and want to continue with it! What do I do?

my games is keep crashing during the players warming up after 4-5 match, any ideas??

I just managed to sign messi for 1st time in fm13 and it crash dumps, 2nd season, never had this before

the makers of this game should let everyone who got fm13 buy fm14 half price due to all the hassles we have had to put up with this year, never had a game with so much wrong

Hi im new here and don't know if your guide covers this but i will ask anyways.
i just added a team to the N power League 2 using the FM13 Editor everything loads up fine,plays fine until i try to save the game then i get a crash dump anybody know how to fix this WITHOUT having to take my team out the game?
I have the steam version of the game and it is fully updated any help will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

A serious error was encountered and the application will close.An error file has been generated in: C:/Users/Korisnik/Desktop/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/crash dumps/FM 2013 v13.1.1.328972.

Does anyone know what it is?