johners88

Reaction score
check this game out

playing a Toulouse game at the moment and this scoreline grabbed my attention.

Wow.I thought it would be like 19-0,but 7-7? They kept cancelling each other out lol XD

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

And the way it was 7-6 to Napoli then Berg had to score :(

Just when you think your having a s**** game, :p Talk about frustartion

That is pretty extreme. Most I've had is 5-5, but this is taking the ****.

HSV scored 6 goals in the second half, lol that must have been a great half time team talkXD

after Spurs won 9-1 against Wigan i thought that was crazy. Tottenham 6-4 Reading couple of years ago. Pompey 7-4 Reading as well. Theres been quite a few 4-4's in real world football. On FM10 Ive had a couple of 5-5's but WOW 7-7, As a manager i quite like havin high scoring draws.

Well done Mr.Wet Spam as well, 19-0 is pretty impressive even if you are playin a bob team.

Wow..7-7 is pretty crazy...I was in a 6-6 as udinese, but the other way round for me...I was like 5-0 down at half time against inter, and completly turned it around...out of interest, what did you say at half time?

I don't think he was the manager by his use of the terminology "grabbed my attention"... not to mention he said: I was playing a Toulouse game. :p

Well, I managed a 1-1 draw with Plymouth. :$

I've won 22-0 with Atletico Madrid :)

Diego Forlan :wub:

My highest win was 9-0 with Blackpool vs the GH Acadamy, highest draw was 4-4 playing as Toulouse vs. Dinamo Kiev in Europa League Group game

On FM08 I got beat 98-0 against Crystal Palace.. Because I went on holiday for a whole season and there was a random bug where it didn't pick me any players, was weird.. Needless to say their strikers were first and second top scorers that season.

On FM08 I got beat 98-0 against Crystal Palace.. Because I went on holiday for a whole season and there was a random bug where it didn't pick me any players, was weird.. Needless to say their strikers were first and second top scorers that season.
hahaha made me Lol:D

Negative goal difference? :p