i beat an andorran team 15-1 with newcastle. i spotted grays athletic beat torquay in a league 2 match 8-5 also

i beat gateshead 14-1 with man utd, they had i man sent of in the 5th minue and another in the 13th, and yet they still managed to score, it was a pen tho

10 vs 1 BABEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!

i actually played one match as man utd against arsenal, i won 10 v 1. i swear i'm not lying.

Last edited:
On FM08 I got beat 98-0 against Crystal Palace.. Because I went on holiday for a whole season and there was a random bug where it didn't pick me any players, was weird.. Needless to say their strikers were first and second top scorers that season.

Here is something like that :D

45 is really not enough i think.. With no players on the pitch and the team was Chelsea.

chelsea1zy0.jpg

chelsea6xo6.jpg

lol the half-time team talk given by the HSV Manager makes Istanbul look paltry in comparison

I don't have anything nowhere near as crazy but that half time talk probably did the trick. WBA in 18th place, I'm in 4th playing away. I slammed the team at half time! Told them all were unworthy and needed to win the game, no ends ifs or buts. Gave them a huge thumbs up afterwards, in dressing room and press conference.

These are just unrealistic ;)

I wouldn't say that. There was that 4 - 0 loss of Real Madrid by Alcorcon earlier this year... and while low scoring there was LEEDS BABY LEEDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS who did a number on ManU :)

I just had this one, and im Q.P.R :mad:

Sheffield Wednesday 9-0 Hallam FC (Pre season friendly)
Miller 4, 23, Tudgay 20, 55, 60, Boden 31,
Heffernan 37, 44, Buxton 84

Check out the swfc website if you don't believe