WTF.jpg

2nd leg of the League Cup Semi, Arsenal go in with a 3-0 1st leg lead and then this....I manage neither team...Really surprised me.

My largest won was with Tottenham against an Irish club, forgot the name, 12-0.
Highest Draw... Umm.... 0-0? XD

Crystal Palace 6-1 Roma
Crystal Palace 8-0 Blackburn
Ipswich 0-6 Crystal Palace
:D:D

I can see the strikers and attacking mids averaging 8.0+ and the defenders and keepers averaginf 4.0 or less in both teams

Not really a crazy score line but the ref must have been Scottish:p

yeh i managed to have the same bug as aannddyy on fm01 except it worked in my favour, my aston villa team beat manchester united 25-0(they had some no mark regen striker in net) rodrigo palacio got 8 in that game

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

fm08(sorry typo)

I remember times when Harry Kewell played for Leeds United. In that time his Australia won American Samoa 31 – 0 !!!!! That was something. That was on 11th april 2001.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

My highest scoring game:

highestscoring.jpg

on one of many old middlesbrough saves, arsenal were winning 6-0 then middlsbrough scored 5 between 77mins - 94mins so it finished 6-5

Biggest ive had is Chelsea 10 - 0 Chelsea Reserves
Biggest ive seen Real Madrid 12 - 0 Bristol City
Thats was on FM10, on FM08 I beat Crystal Palace 28-0 with Bristol Rovers, but then again you would score heaps too if the other team had no players :O was werid

Last edited:
A recent one i saw was Portugal 7-0 North Korea in the 2010 world cup group stage with Raul Meireles scoring first!

I have won 11-0 against Rotherham with Leeds. And won 7-6 after being 5 down at Half-time. :)