CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

I am not saying that is a bad thing, that tactic is solid, i was just wondering about the CF question?

I am not slating your tactic i am just asking questions and waiting for more information to come online. I will download it later for my formation 3 and compare against my other 2 then give an honest opinion myself.

I hope it works i would like a variation without having to change my squad round

can you post a screen shot of your staff responsibilities please

Hi guys,
I just want to introduce you my new very insane and crazy tactics.
This time I try this with Barcelona which have its best trio strikers of the world at this moment.
The result seems to be fantastic.
Suarez 88 goals + Messi 65 goals + Neymar 43 goals in the 1st season. Still go on to 2nd season to test more results.
La Liga 160 goals in 1st season.
I won every leagues.
I need you guys to test the tactics with me. Let me know if there is any improvement.
OI and training: I leave them to my assistant.

Last edited:
These results with barça instant result or manually play?

For those who are playing lesser teams, change it to Control and take away look for overlap. If u still concede too many goals, lower the mentality of the WB to Support. And try and mix around with these 3 options

Mate, I have to say it, I think you just broke the game !!!
Second game with this tactic and I won 10-0 again, this time in Premier League, against West Ham (who was 3rd before the game)
The only issue I have with this tactic is that it make the game too easy, I don't know if I'll keep using it in the futur, but I probably will (K)
View attachment 117295

Second game with this tactic and I won 10-0 again, this time in Premier League, against West Ham (who was 3rd before the game)
The only issue I have with this tactic is that it make the game too easy, I don't know if I'll keep using it in the futur, but I probably will (K)
View attachment 1089800
you leaving training and oi to assistant?

View attachment 1089800

you using oi's and whats your match prep

I'm doing the training, it's Att Moement against all the team and defense against the really good team like Baraca, Real Bayern, City United

As for OI I let my assistant taking care of it before each game

View attachment 117286

I call the game officially beaten.. :p
My God, good job mate..
Full disclosure in this match I implemented the changes suggested by one of the guys previously..
I went Control, changed the wingbacks to support and removed the overlap option..
Worked like a treat..
Someone should try this with a relegation team and post results..

Ps: It's not even on full familiarity yet..

Last edited:
jVyTVka.png

Very early into the season, but this tactic has broken the current game.

great tac = new patch ( change ME ) is coming soon ;D

2 games both 2-1. why am i not getting these score lines!!

I can confirm this is immense! Only tested for a few games, so too early for screenshots etc, but wow, getting some incredible results! Can't wait to put it into my online game with my mate, will wind him right up! :)