CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

very solid tactic, but can't score more than 3 goal per match (but it's perfect anyway). I use chelsea

Free kick and corners?

Last edited:
Im also not having a great time at Inter 2nd season, I win but the wins are close I guess wingback position is key in this form and I kind of lack in that area

Impressive tactic...I'll test it, who takes corners?

wow

View attachment 117279

wtf, CRB is a brazilian team of Brasileirão Serie B, but in this season i'm in Serie A without a big team. 13º in the last season.

My First game using this tactic with Liverpool and we beat Man 3-1 next up Athletico Madrid away in champs league will report back !

looks good, would be nice having a central striker scoring a lot in FM for a change... What's better for wide strikers, left foot on left side, right on right or viceversa?

Not going great for me so far.....7 games, 3 losses, 1 draw, 3 wins....not kept a single clean sheet and I'm not scoring many goals. Hoping it improves next season

Going to try changing to control, wing backs to support and taking away look for overlap in bigger games and most away games, will let everyone know how it goes

It worked okay against Liverpool away, 4-2 win but they had 3 CCC and 5 HC

Going to try changing to control, wing backs to support and taking away look for overlap in bigger games and most away games, will let everyone know how it goes

This would be awesome. The tatic is really gamebreaker, but it needs improvement or changes while playing away, especially if you are a underdog team. Playing at home with BOURNEMOUTH i won against ARSENAL 8x1... Never seen this before, this is game breaker!!!

We just need to figure out how to set up tatics while playing away against a better team.

This would be awesome. The tatic is really gamebreaker, but it needs improvement or changes while playing away, especially if you are a underdog team. Playing at home with BOURNEMOUTH i won against ARSENAL 8x1... Never seen this before, this is game breaker!!!

We just need to figure out how to set up tatics while playing away against a better team.

I'm Manchester City as it's my first long term save of the year, but even as City i've struggled against big teams and in away games. The tweak of going to control, wing backs to support and taking away look for the overlap has done wonders.

Going well with Arsenal, I haven't had any 9 or 10 nils but I'm unbeaten and 12 points clear at the top of the league after 17 games. Great tactic.

The away tweaks have really worked wonders on this tactic, a consistently high scoring tactic that works against big and small clubs alike, well done OP