CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

Hi guys,
I just want to introduce you my new very insane and crazy tactics.
This time I try this with Barcelona which have its best trio strikers of the world at this moment.
The result seems to be fantastic.
Suarez 88 goals + Messi 65 goals + Neymar 43 goals in the 1st season. Still go on to 2nd season to test more results.
La Liga 160 goals in 1st season.
I won every leagues.
I need you guys to test the tactics with me. Let me know if there is any improvement.
OI and training: I leave them to my assistant.
Haven’t tried the tactic yet, but according to the comments, the tactic seems solid!
Will try it this weekend!

Could you update the opening post with some of the questions, you already answered, like “training”, “OI’s” etc.

Then people do not need to read the entire thread ^^)

The away tweaks have really worked wonders on this tactic, a consistently high scoring tactic that works against big and small clubs alike, well done OP

Are you using the tweaks for home and away games?

For away games I move the wingbacks to support, drop to control and remove the overlaps. I have also dropped the defensive line to normal as I found I was getting hit by over the top balls too often.

For home games I use the standard tactic. Most games are won by a 5 goal margin now but the ME will still throw the odd game where you can't score for love nor money and they have one shot on target all game and it goes in, most of the time from a long range scorcher prompting the question in the media about how you felt about suchandsuch's wonder goal.

I'm yet to try it out. But i think you can also change one of the BtB midfielders to a CM and it would be more solid in defense as well

Mate... these tweaks are just some litte adjustments.
I think that you and some other guys will be able to implement those small changes ;)

I think some of the players in here will want the tactic creator to come round and lick the mouse for them too soon

my guess u **** up completely team talks, cos i didn't see anything similar from other screenshots here.
Actually-i-found-a-way-to-control-team-talks-verry-good-so-this-is-not-the-reason.Even-though-I-would-not,10-2-is-too-much

3 stars is very hard...
Not representative of the quality of this tac.

Drop the D line to Normal in the away tweak works me better.

Tested with an average Watford side, just about to finish the season.

Scores for fun but leaky as previously stated but when focus is set to attack the scorelines vs the bigger sides can be annoying.

Found setting focus to control once away and clear in the game helps, tried defensive and contain, and the game just either died or we conceded.

36 games in 23-4-9 93 for and 57 against, 2nd in the league

View attachment 117220View attachment 117219