Resource icon

CRAZY 5230 - No midfileders No strikers Everything should go wrong, and yet... you WIN 2020-10-06

Very interesting mate, i think your on to something! Quick test with a very average Brighton side. Undefeated thus far. Not putting our chances away, but look very solid defensively! 5 clean sheets in a row is nothing to be sniffed at on this FM. I wonder how it can perform with significantly better players....

Attachments

• brighton.png
    brighton.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,022
Very interesting mate, i think your on to something! Quick test with a very average Brighton side. Undefeated thus far. Not putting our chances away, but look very solid defensively! 5 clean sheets in a row is nothing to be sniffed at on this FM. I wonder how it can perform with significantly better players....

Yes, from my experience, better AMC's and wingers = more goals. But always very strong at the back. I really don't know Brighton's squad, but in your quick test you probably don't have the quality needed for the AMC position, right?

have you tried using a DM in a halfback role instead of 3 CDs?
Yes I did. It was my first attempt, as it was logical. The HB behaves a lot like a third DC, and it would take care of all that space (the red squares in the tactic screen) between DC's and AMC's. But it amazingly it performed worse.
The question is that defensively there is no real free space, as the AMC's chase back the opposition behaving almost as normal MC's. And the DC's push forward closing the lines. What seems to work in this tactic is that, in a very crazy way, the 3 AMC's work as 3 loose strikers in the attack, and 3 very agressive MC's when defending.

Brother,this tactis is amazing!!! Worked for me succesfull.I beat every teams easily,but guys you really need creative and fast amc and wingers! Thank you for tactic,ı share results in end of the season.

1602114253488.png

One of my best matches. At Porto, their GK was their best player. 5 CCC, and a clean win.

1602114497471.png

Took the Guimaraes job after game 12, and now after 15 matches, I'm very close to get European Qualification.

any problems conceding from set pieces? seem to let in alot of goals there

any problems conceding from set pieces? seem to let in alot of goals there

I don't know if it's only my perception, but when I use a tactic that seems to sort of break the ME, where the AI is unable to create danger from open play, it punishes you with set pieces. :ROFLMAO:

I don't know if it's only my perception, but when I use a tactic that seems to sort of break the ME, where the AI is unable to create danger from open play, it punishes you with set pieces. :ROFLMAO:

so that means im not the only crazy one. good

This is incredible by the way. I'm playing strikers in the AMC positions, they're scoring. I was short on centre backs so playing Camavinga at centre back and he's a beast, scores most games. Wingers and wing backs help themselves to plenty of goals too! Probably been the most fun tactic I've used on fm20.

Estou procurando uma tática de jogo bonito. Não gosto de observar apenas o resultado, observo a performance também. Como se portam os AMCs? Como o tempo constrói suas jogadas?

Sorry mates, but I've totally abandoned this one, as I was scoring too much from set pieces and throw-in's. Not enough open play goals for my taste! :)
I'm back (always) to this one, as it delivers the most realistic fun I have in this year's game!

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, could you please provide insights on how you set up "Killer" set pieces, I just love scoring bucket loads from set-pieces, I hope you don't mind sharing if you know brilliant "exploitive" routines for last version fm20. Please
I know it is frowned upon to ask for cheats (but that is how I enjoy my football manager, I like to keep it strictly fantasy)
Please,
1) what is the best exploitive or very successful Offensive Corner Routine for fm20.4.1?
2) What is the best exploitive or very successful Offensive Free Kick Routine for fm20.4.1?
3) What is the best exploitive or very successful Offensive Throw in routine for fm20.4.1?

Thank you for your time and knowledge, I apologize once again to all those who are offended by this. Stay Blessed.

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, could you please provide insights on how you set up "Killer" set pieces, I just love scoring bucket loads from set-pieces, I hope you don't mind sharing if you know brilliant "exploitive" routines for last version fm20. Please
I know it is frowned upon to ask for cheats (but that is how I enjoy my football manager, I like to keep it strictly fantasy)
Please,
1) what is the best exploitive or very successful Offensive Corner Routine for fm20.4.1?
2) What is the best exploitive or very successful Offensive Free Kick Routine for fm20.4.1?
3) What is the best exploitive or very successful Offensive Throw in routine for fm20.4.1?

Thank you for your time and knowledge, I apologize once again to all those who are offended by this. Stay Blessed.

Cornesr= Go on youtube and there's a video from another website showing a 35 goals from corners.
Free-kicks= On google there's a far or near post website.
Throw-Ins= Same for Free-Kicks on google

Cornesr= Go on youtube and there's a video from another website showing a 35 goals from corners.
Free-kicks= On google there's a far or near post website.
Throw-Ins= Same for Free-Kicks on google

Thank you, have seen the Far post-Rensie set up, I heard there was another much more overpowered Far post set up but have no idea where to find it. Thank you for your response, most places I ask for this kind of help I get treated like I committed treason or something. I love the game but am not good at it hence the request for help.

Thank you, have seen the Far post-Rensie set up, I heard there was another much more overpowered Far post set up but have no idea where to find it. Thank you for your response, most places I ask for this kind of help I get treated like I committed treason or something. I love the game but am not good at it hence the request for help.
Yeah lot of people don't like when the word is 'overpowered' is used but the game is there to be exploited i remember FM15 there was another guy on here who done lots of tactics he had a corner exploit that would get you 50+ from corners and loads of people used it

Yeah a lot of people don't like when the word is 'overpowered' is used but the game is there to be exploited I remember FM15 there was another guy on here who do lots of tactics he had a corner exploit that would get you 50+ from corners and loads of people using it
Unfortunately, i never got to play 14 and 15 could not find them on steam. I believe some people know how to do it but they do not want to be tainted by it. I like to enjoy underdogs overachieving through set-pieces. When I get a good routine could take over an amateur club to legend status lol, I just love the fantasy of disrupting the status quo.

Sorry mates, but I've totally abandoned this one, as I was scoring too much from set pieces and throw-in's. Not enough open play goals for my taste! :)
I'm back (always) to this one, as it delivers the most realistic fun I have in this year's game!
which do you score more of? corners?, free kicks? or Throw ins? I know it is relative to the players you have at your disposal but some routines seem to be more overpowered than others depending on ME of course.