Resource icon

CRAZY 5230 - No midfileders No strikers Everything should go wrong, and yet... you WIN 2020-10-06

which do you score more of? corners?, free kicks? or Throw ins? I know it is relative to the players you have at your disposal but some routines seem to be more overpowered than others depending on ME of course.
Both.

Unfortunately, i never got to play 14 and 15 could not find them on steam. I believe some people know how to do it but they do not want to be tainted by it. I like to enjoy underdogs overachieving through set-pieces. When I get a good routine could take over an amateur club to legend status lol, I just love the fantasy of disrupting the status quo.
Yeah good luck with that you will need the right players and staff and buy FM15 from ebay

Cornesr= Go on youtube and there's a video from another website showing a 35 goals from corners.
Free-kicks= On google there's a far or near post website.
Throw-Ins= Same for Free-Kicks on google

Can you give us the link for the videos please there's a lot of videos that are talking about set pieces and they all saying they are the best

Can you give us the link for the videos please there's a lot of videos that are talking about set pieces and they all saying they are the best
I have just youtube 30 GOALS FROM CORNERS and its third on the list mate