Creating a Young World - an FM-BASE FC Database

Are you interested in this league and will join if there was an 'FM-Base UK' team ?

• Total voters

koflok

Reaction score
I am creating this 'Super League' database where all major clubs is playing in one league - well you know the idea.
premierleagueu.jpg

Oh yeah there's an UCL-type of FA cup also.. entered by the top 4 divisions - seeded based on the division
facupq.jpg

The special concept is ALL 'noticeable' players (in the world, not just league if possible) are being transformed to young players. Like Del Piero to 21 y.o. and young players to even younger Messi Walcott to 17-19 y.o. (of couse all with adjustment on the CA). There will be no transfer windows (well there is, but I place transfer ban to the teams in the league so more or less its the same). The idea behind this whole database is to make teams to stick with their original player material and get the best out of them and it's a chance to see young Roberto Carlos kick the *fish* out of everybody with his left foot.(H)
messib.jpg

robertocarlosb.jpg

Here's the rough coding if anyone interested to see
Code:
Current Ability (before = after)
180-200 = 158-165   
170-180 = 150-153   
160-170 = 142-145   
150-160 = 136-138
140-150 = 129-131   
130-140 = 122-124   
Under 130 *and still recognizeable* = direct minus -5 to -7 from CA

21-29 y.o = 19 y.o
17-21 y.o = 17 y.o
< 17 y.o = stay

While doing that, I have created a little team somewhere in third division with supposedly players from a national forum. Planning to do the similar thing to this forum though - I will be taking request for players for a 30 something man squad with 25 being in the main squad - if anyone interested to join that is.

The league's finish but still got to edit like 2500 players in the database.

Give me your feedback and we'll see how things go from there. :)

__

Oh yeah to make things interesting every end of the season we will vote for like a best 'created' player award.

Last edited:
Thanks. gonna need more than 2 responses here though. Will do a 30-or-so player squad. If it reaches that number then I'll make a thread started for player request and start making the players for this forum's team :)

ill be in but what dvision wll the team be in?

Looks like an excellent idea.^^)

Oh yeah the team will be in division 3..
There are 4 division - in case you get relegated.
Haven't determine the name.. Anyone got any idea?
I'm no good at editing graphics, so if I anyone want to contribute in creating the logo, kits it will be greatly appreaciated :)

Just a heads up. I'll be accepting users with 100 post or more to avoid 'inactive' players in forum. There will be an exception for those who contribute to this thread and/or recommended by other user. :)

Cheers.

Can't wait for this to start! When's the registration period? <)

As soon as the editing database finishes.. which probably will be next week?
For now just post whether you want to join or not and give feedback. :D

Cheers

Okay! Yep, mega interested! Need any help doing anything? <)

No need really. but thanks anyway.
it's just pretty straightforward now that the league is finished.. Just changing the players age and abilities.
There are 2500 or so query so it's not exactly a one night job :p

__

I think instead of waiting until the database is finished, I'll be creating a register thread in a day or two. That way I can have more people to join and be able to do the players gradually instead of all at once.

Last edited:
FFS why make it only 100 posts or more. Not everyone likes to spam. Just because i like to read instead of post, dosen't make me not active.

FFS why make it only 100 posts or more. Not everyone likes to spam. Just because i like to read instead of post, dosen't make me not active.

Now now, no need to get lary! It's only this way because if there wasn't a limit everybody'll be applying, when we only need so many (30ish). Get talking on forums, help people. Registration next week.