Creating a Young World - an FM-BASE FC Database

Are you interested in this league and will join if there was an 'FM-Base UK' team ?

• Total voters
Great idea mate
Are you going to edit international appearances? Roberto Carlos will hav 200+ apps for brazil otherwise :p

Great idea mate
Are you going to edit international appearances? Roberto Carlos will hav 200+ apps for brazil otherwise :p

Haven't really thought of that..
But I will not be changing all players app. Maybe those notable ones with high appearance.

But isn't that a minor thing? :p
Won't affect much in game right? Other than his stats of massive apps lol.

Im in Koflok I'll be in your game.

Tobey Mason
CM
20 Y.O

Yeah gotta need more people to participate first though.. especially the big dogs. :p
Spread the word and I'll be posting a registration in a couple of days.

Im in :)
Ronan Ronaseal
AMC

Last edited:
i'm in if its not too late

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

btw is there an age restriction

There is no age restriction.. Just enter a normal DOB and I will convert it to the right ages when I create the players.

Well.. I will open the registration soon.. and maybe create the database for a while.
I don't want to rush into things.. Kinda busy. :)

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:02 PM ----------

Looks like there's still few people who want to join..

Better i change the name of the room.

can i join?

Junior Chia
DMC
English-1st
Singaporean-2nd (its okay if its not possible)

take your time :)

Can join? Btw, there should be exceptions to the 100 post like if they made 5+ threads or donated ;)

Yea that's an acceptable exceptions.

Just bump this.. Need more people and probably the high profile active users around here as I will be creating Challenge and all..

Probably not gonna do anytime soon.. Not because the database isn't ready and all.. but I just finished creating it and haven't get a chance to try it out.. So probably in a week or too I will be opening registration then..

Until then.. come on people.. Wish I know how to change the thread name to make it more appealing.

Can join? Btw, there should be exceptions to the 100 post like if they made 5+ threads or donated ;)

that is a bad idea else 5 pointless threads will be started, which will be closed soon after, or untouched

Yeah I was thinking about that possibility also.. :p

Well the donation is acceptable without a doubt

The thread.. well the logic is you have 5 'quality' threads then it means that you will have to have at least like 100 post or so.. as a TS it's a responsibility to be active in own topic..

So yeah the 5+ threads idea is dropped.. I'm too lazy to check whether the threads are quality or not as well :p

So it's just for 100 posters or more or those who donates.

Well... I guess I... BUMP.. err odd keyboard, I want to join in <)