Creating a Young World - an FM-BASE FC Database

Are you interested in this league and will join if there was an 'FM-Base UK' team ?

• Total voters
Not enough posts for me.

I will see if I have spammed enough by the time you do the database and if i have then count me in. :)

Sounds like a great idea :) I'm interested [should have enough posts by then :p]

noooooooooooooooooooooooo 100 posts

dont worry about the posts, i think it is just to stop lurkers getting on these databases. many people say oh no 100 posts, when they have 50 and then suddenly appear to have that 100 posts or more in a matter of hours

luket has a good point, once you get to 50 posts, you find yourself posting as much as you can/want :)

FFS why make it only 100 posts or more. Not everyone likes to spam. Just because i like to read instead of post, dosen't make me not active.

What this guy said.. Having 100 post is just a formality standard that show that you are actually active in this forum.

Now now, no need to get lary! It's only this way because if there wasn't a limit everybody'll be applying, when we only need so many (30ish). Get talking on forums, help people. Registration next week.

If there wasn't a limit, everybody - including the 'lurkers' - will be applying. I mean what I expect after the game is running is that there will be an active thread where people can actually share stories and exchange experience - not a thread full of 2-posters with 'hey what's the best tactic' or 'use my player !!1!!" or the opposite where no one posts :)

So chill.. I'm already nice enough to give those of you under are 100 post to prove yourself that you are a quality user around here.

So any more participant?

Last edited:
Well since the polls result seems like gonna be REALLY close.. I'll just continue on working the database just in case then. lol

Looking forward to it. ^^)

nice simple idea mate i would like to join also if possible?

nice simple idea mate i would like to join also if possible?

Yea sure all are welcome :)

Watch this thread. I'll be opening a registration when it's close to finish.

Whoo can't wait!

thats one post closer!

LOL keep em coming... to this thread. lol jk.
Make sure to be active even after you got yourself in the team too okay :)

Well can you do me a favor i am going to away for a couple of days at christmas, and i don't know if there is free wifi there, so can you reserve a spot for me please?

*bump
anyone still interested?

Justwannadl : sorry can't promise anything. i may be able to save you a spot but i can't promise a position as will be up for grab.

Okay since the thread is pretty much dead, then I won't be continuing on this database here then. :)