Cricket

Dont think India have the bowling attack for a world cup outside Sub Cont tbh,

Can see England making it to the SEMIS at best, but will go with an Aus V South Africa final

Rohit Sharma is in the process of tearing the Aussie attack apart in the first one dayer over here. Not sure they will need a "great" bowling attack if their batsmen can fire like this.

Australia's batsmen have been too hit & miss for me to rate them too highly. They are both capable of beating anyone & losing to anyone ATM.

South Africa & India for me.

Just as I post that Starc bowls a 2 wicket maiden, nice call Lippo! Sharma still at the crease though.

Last edited:
Rohit Sharma is in the process of tearing the Aussie attack apart in the first one dayer over here. Not sure they will need a "great" bowling attack if their batsmen can fire like this.

Australia's batsmen have been too hit & miss for me to rate them too highly. They are both capable of beating anyone & losing to anyone ATM.

South Africa & India for me.

Just as I post that Starc bowls a 2 wicket maiden, nice call Lippo! Sharma still at the crease though.

What was that about Indians bowling attack?

Lol i was hoping that one would slide through to the keeper lmao ;)

Anyone else notice sth Africa scored 439/2 against the windies the other day!!!

Anyone else notice sth Africa scored 439/2 against the windies the other day!!!
Yes mate watched it. Second highest score in ODI cricket. AB Diviliers scored the fast Century in ODI cricket off about 40 balls he got 149. Loads of other records broken as well. Did not think much to there pink kit though :)

Ha ha, yea i only saw highlights but they were definitely.......um, pretty?

Poms looking pretty good atm (assuming i haven't just jinxed them!) 237/2 after 39 overs, with some big hitters to come. Bell 131 (117), Root 53 (58).

Good start to the world cup. India beating Pak and Ireland beating WIndies.

Shame about first day though as none of the games were close, all one sided games.

Good start to the world cup. India beating Pak and Ireland beating WIndies.

Shame about first day though as none of the games were close, all one sided games.
Been good so far. England were so poor not gonna get to last 8. And there is gonna be a lot of 300+ scores with the fielding restrictions. Ireland are gonna suprise a few people!

Been good so far. England were so poor not gonna get to last 8. And there is gonna be a lot of 300+ scores with the fielding restrictions. Ireland are gonna suprise a few people!

Now getting raped by Kiwis. Tim Southee is having a blinder.