Cricket

Kris

Reaction score
Just thought i would vent my anger at this gay sport. I mean it's the most boring thing ever and is getting so much attention right now. Also it never ******* ends it's always on England Vrs New Zealand 25th game of the 9th test and England always lose then people moan about how they lose and they talk about it for a while then they play someone else a hundred times and lsoe then it all starts again

Yeh I agree. My mate is always bugging me to go round his and watch the cricket but i couldnt give a toss. It's so boring and just generally ****. I hated after the ashes a few years ago, when everybody seemed to become a cricket fan....people are so fickle.

I hate how it dominates Sky Sports all years long now instead of just the summer :(

Yea, I don't really get the point of it my Dad and Uncle though are obsessed with it. My Uncle watched it from 9.30 at night till about just before 6am in the morning just for England to lose. hahah that was funny. :D

hahaha, I like cricket me. The games you're on about Kris are test matches which generally last five days, and yeah, they can get so borin. But they have one day games which can be exciting, and 20-20 especially, cos teams are forced just to go mental to try and get high scores. They aint boring.

crickets gay ttm, douys obsessed with it as well, such a **** scotsman

Cricket is amazing....well i love playing, watching does get boring though

i dont think i could even play it

'We don't like cricket, we looooove it'

It's not really that borin to play, unless you're rubbish and just stand in the field all the time >_>

i honestly am so sick of it being on the tv 24/7

i love to play and watch cricket, well dont like watching test matches because there just plain boring.

i love cricket me. 20-20 is awesome, few fans get hurt in them games, always a laugh to watch :D

how can you enjoy watching losing all the time?

Cricket is amazing :D love it me haha

and Kris if you don't like it..plain and simply..just dont watch it :D

It's everywhere though. Cricket is for people who cant play footie