Cruijff's 4-3-3 Total Voetbal | Released!

tomfmlfc

Reaction score
I've made a new thread due to the old thread being a testing thread and am now happy to announce that the tactic is up to scratch, I hope you have a lot of success and enjoy it as much as I have.

What is the tactic's philosophy?

• [*=center]Short precise passing
    [*=center]Quick tempo and high intense pressing
    [*=center]Free roaming with high creative freedom (10 players attack, 10 players defend, a lot of interchanging)
    [*=center]High defensive line
    [*=center]Wing/Full backs and Wingershug the touchline to maximize the width

The formation

54FDAB8207918D755EF57F9ACE371628F6EA081B

Match training

I personally do 1 week off Team Cohesion and 1 week off Tactics on repeat until the season starts, at this point I put it on balanced , average intensity. For match training I always prefer to use defensive positioning which I highly recommend, I also allow rest before and after matches. Remember to train the players in their individual roles!

This is what I mean by individual roles

E16397CA6909B982873321A12C46CDC2DCBDAA4B

Player attributes

Keeper - Just a general solid keeper

Centre-backs - Passing, Composure, Tackling, Positioning etcetera (Agger, Subotic, Williams..)

Wing-backs - Pace, Stamina, Crossing, Tackling etcetera (Walker, Johnson, Angel..)

BWM's - Tackling, Strength, Passing, Stamina etcetera (Dembele, Leiva, Britton..)

Wingers - Pace, Flair, Creativity, Crossing (Dyer, Lennon, Di Maria..)

Complete Forward - Finishing, Heading, Composure etcetera (Cisse, Adebayor, Kwueke..)

Team talks, critical that you use them to description!

All team talks done on assertive

Easy home games - Expect to win
Tough home/away games - For the fans
Lesser opposition away - Relax - Expect to win

Half time if winning - Doing well keep it up
Drawing against lesser opposition - Far from pleased
Drawing against same/better opposition - For the fans , Keep it up

Post match if won - Very pleased , Similar
If drawn, lost against lesser opposition - Not happy
(for away and home and use it at home against good opposition)
If drawn, lost against similar/better opposition away - Unlucky

What success has been achieved with this tactic?

Courtesy of Darandio who magnificently done a clean sweep and won every trophy he competed for in 2015 with Liverpool.

312613d1361354933-cruijffs-4-3-3-total-voetbal-|-released-liverpool_-fixtures-schedule.png

311620d1361033884-totaal-voetbal-cruijff-michels-4-3-3-challenge-overview-home-2.png

Cruijff/Michels Totaal Voetbal 4-3-3 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Last edited:
so does the other tac no longer work?

The old thread was a testing thread, it still works yes, I've now officially released this as the final tactic (I won't be tweaking anything else).

any changes to the tactics compare to the one posted to the old thread?? any tweaks made?? Do i need to download from here?

first match lost away 0-2,then two wins home 4-0 and 2-1... keep posting...

Going to try this tactic with Swansea since you recommended a few players from them.

any changes to the version in the other thread. that one was the best tactic ive used in the game.

first match lost away 0-2,then two wins home 4-0 and 2-1... keep posting...

Who are you playing with? make sure the tactic is fluid and be sure to use the team talks exactly how I've described them.

qot a question.. this tactic has 3 BWM's. In what way you find Cruijff a BWM ? why i ask that? cause i want to try this tactic but in my midfield i have Wijnaldum and Maher.. those are creative players. How would they fit there?

qot a question.. this tactic has 3 BWM's. In what way you find Cruijff a BWM ? why i ask that? cause i want to try this tactic but in my midfield i have Wijnaldum and Maher.. those are creative players. How would they fit there?

Cruijff's team played a high intense pressing game and the only way I found I could implement that was by having a three man midfield containing of BWM's.

Wijnaldum would be best on the wing IMO, you can have creative midfielders in the BWM position (I have Wilshere) it is important to have 1 or 2 tough midfielders though someone like Yaya , Britton , Leiva etcetera.

Let me know how you get on.

hmm, well i could use wijnaldum on right yes, my other midfielders are Strootman/van Bommel/Hiljemark/Hutchinson.

will let you know 2night

hmm, well i could use wijnaldum on right yes, my other midfielders are Strootman/van Bommel/Hiljemark/Hutchinson.

will let you know 2night

Strootman and Van Bommel will be perfect, be sure to follow the team talks they're vital.