Crush at Celtic Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark_Messi

"Football is everything"
Reaction score
I was at the game tonight and something happened around the Green Brigade area with everyone looking.
I sit above so I couldn't see what happened but my friend texted me saying there had been a crush and stretchers etc had been involved.
Also the Green Brigade was silent for the last half hour of the match.
I can't find any news on sky or anything so does anyone have any information?

Tragedy should never cross into football. My thoughts are with the afflicted.

he had a heart attack and was streched away after bring given CPR etc in the stands. Word is that he will be fine.

Also I here a couple of heart fans where signing "your not sing anymore" after he was stretchered away, wtf! what hateful ******.

On a positive note I want Kayals babies :D Izzy and Stokesy can join in whilst we are in producing them ;)

Edit: goes to show that the refs can try to screw us over but if we keep preforming like that then we will be champions

Last edited:
he had a heart attack and was streched away after bring given CPR etc in the stands. Word is that he will be fine.

Also I here a couple of heart fans where signing "your not sing anymore" after he was stretchered away, wtf! what hateful ******.

On a positive note I want Kayals babies :D Izzy and Stokesy can join in whilst we are in producing them ;)

That's good news.
What fans were singing that?
That's shameful.

Well most of the ground sang you'll never walk alone so a nice touch.

The guy had a heart attack. people on fb have been putting their status as rip and that so he might have died. the Hearts fans are ****** for doing that. If he is dead RIP x

Edit: goes to show that the refs can try to screw us over but if we keep preforming like that then we will be champions

Hope the guys ok, But to be fair to hearts fans you can't go around saying hateful ****** as one of your own fans at the game didn't know what happened so doesn't mean they did either. Hibs fans sang it tonight against rangers when they were losing also might just be a edinburgh thing.

Edit: you should change the name of the thread now ;)

Few mates on Facebook have written RIP... i really pray this isn't the case. Thoughts are with him and his family, he'll never walk alone.
And to the fans who sung those shameful songs, the SFA might actully get off their lazy arses and deal with this, disgraceful.

Few mates on Facebook have written RIP... i really pray this isn't the case. Thoughts are with him and his family, he'll never walk alone.
And to the fans who sung those shameful songs, the SFA might actully get off their lazy arses and deal with this, disgraceful.

Sung what awful songs ? your jumping to conclusions on some say so basis. Wait till you hear some facts before you start talking about people being disgraceful, its pretty shocking your already blaming people for things already, as I said how do you even know hearts fans knew what was going on ? Especially when someone at the game never knew what happened.

I was in the family section next to the hearts fans, and yes it was a taunt towards the person being seen to by the paramedics. SCUM!
LBoyd92 from TalkCeltic

love how people play the blame game based on hearsay...

awful news but if the majority of celtic fans didn't know what happened you cant blame the hearts fans they almost certainly didn't know what happened to the man so they most likely aren't in the wrong.

Sung what awful songs ? your jumping to conclusions on some say so basis. Wait till you hear some facts before you start talking about people being disgraceful, its pretty shocking your already blaming people for things already, as I said how do you even know hearts fans knew what was going on ? Especially when someone at the game never knew what happened.

Yes but when you see a man being taken away in a stretcher it's best not to sing such things.
Everyone saw the stretcher.

It's quite clearly obvious when 15 paramadics are in and around the GB that something has happend, out of the ordinary, or is that a simple case of common sense which the supporters don't have? I was at the game, in a diffrent stand from this and imo the atmosphere within the stadium completly changed. Then singing songs such as "your not singing anymore" how is that jumping to conclusions? I didn't say the WHOLE Hearts support as disgraceful, there will have been respectful innocents in the crowd. CCTV should deal with any chants however.

lots of hearsay, very little proof, we'll see whats in the refs report about any chants

Status
Not open for further replies.