Hello Ladies & Gentleman...

Thanks everyone for all your comments, this was my first attempt at a 'Story' after recently joining the forum and am glad that it was well received.

For a mixture of reasons I stopped playing FM, and when I came back to it recently I lost the spark I had in continuing this file. So I am afraid to say that there will be no other updates.

I am currently playing a Liverpool file (supporter) but I am not sure if there is any longevity in that as i've done it a thousand times before.

I might look to do a story in the near future with Swindon Town (Local Team) but am open to suggestions if there are any of you really want to see a particular story done.

(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)

Loved this save and story. I know the feeling though mate, I drift in and out of saves sometimes. Hope you do another soon though :)

Cheers guys... I spent about 2 hours yesterday looking at teams with the latest update and have decided on filling the vacant Newcastle position.

If you were a fan of the Crystal Palace thread I would imagine you will enjoy the Newcastle one too as I'll do it in a same vein as it's not too time consuming.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ies/293792-alan-shearer-newcastle-united.html

Thanks again for everyone who followed my first story, it was great fun. To all readers who've never done one I'd suggest doing it as it adds a new element to your gameplay.