Crystal Palace face threat of liquidation

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 5K
Poor Palace, overspent trying to get back to the PL and are now suffering, once the parachute payments stop, many clubs fall apart financially in the Championship if they don't win Promotion back, Derby is an example, they have no money to spend anymore although are a little safer than palace.

Going to the protest tomorrow. Hopefully lots will turn up.

There's still hope. If CPFC2010 can buy them and the stadium in time, I will be so happy.

Going to the protest tomorrow. Hopefully lots will turn up.

There's still hope. If CPFC2010 can buy them and the stadium in time, I will be so happy.

Don't you have anything better to do then stand in the rain outside a football stadium holding up a banner. Like a handful of protesters will change anything lol. Maybe they can turn Selhurst Park into a car park, its always difficult to find a parking space in Crystal Palace lol.

Don't you have anything better to do then stand in the rain outside a football stadium holding up a banner. Like a handful of protesters will change anything lol. Maybe they can turn Selhurst Park into a car park, its always difficult to find a parking space in Crystal Palace lol.
I think you've surpassed the annoyance of CJACKO11.

It's called fighting for what you believe in, I'm sure you'd be doing it for you're own team. I certainly would be, and probably will be.

Its called being passionate about your club and community something a minority of United fans would not understand as they are not really a community club.

Saying that I bet he has brought a green and gold scarf to protest against the Glazers so technically you will be doing the same.

Last edited:

you really are a tool aren't you.

Its people like you that give other Manchester United fans a bad name.

I like the fact that people are protesting towards something they care about. If United went in to the same situation, i would place a wager on you wanting to do the same?

ill make it short and sharp. you're a complete tool and i despair of the fact "support" united. though clearly by the last thread you started, you show you know **** all about united. crawl under your rock troll, before you get stepped on

i dont get it when chester went bust i dont know the full story but surley they wasnt like in massive debts ?

if so why don't the premier "big boys" chip in to save the club with the money they get from the tv , cups etc... but don't save palace they send us down now they could be going bust!! rumour is if they go bust we will have the choice to go back into the championship however apperently the league has ruled that out already...

i dont get it when chester went bust i dont know the full story but surley they wasnt like in massive debts ?

if so why don't the premier "big boys" chip in to save the club with the money they get from the tv , cups etc... but don't save palace they send us down now they could be going bust!! rumour is if they go bust we will have the choice to go back into the championship however apperently the league has ruled that out already...
I can see what your saying, but Premier "big boys" shouldn't have to chip in, it's not their problem, it's the own clubs problem and the FA should be helping them out not bigger teams just because they're more successful and have a lot of cash.

Pretty much all of the big teams have big debts anyway.

ill make it short and sharp. you're a complete tool and i despair of the fact "support" united. though clearly by the last thread you started, you show you know **** all about united. crawl under your rock troll, before you get stepped on

Dude come on dont be so sensitive...... it is just banter and kidding around..

Its a shame if they are liquidated, they make good cannon fodder for the top teams whenever they are in the Prem, its always a good opportunity for the teams that matter to boost there goal difference.

You fail at life.

Dude come on dont be so sensitive...... it is just banter and kidding around..

If you have nothing better to say then dont say it as all you will start is an argument. Its a serious matter for palace fans as they could well be losing alot for their community.

If you have nothing better to say then dont say it as all you will start is an argument. Its a serious matter for palace fans as they could well be losing alot for their community.

Well I disagree with that but you are entitled to your opinion.

What the ****? How can you disagree that it's a serious matter? They could lose their club forever, it's the equivalent to you losing you're club, you don't think it's serious? Do you actually know what liquidation is? Hypocrite.

So you disagree that its a serious matter for Palace fans. Jeez I wish I had your I.Q. I bet your folks are so proud.

Just got back. Deadline's passed, so we all assumed we're in liquidation. We'll fight on, of course, but I'm expecting the sales of most of our first team squad tomorrow. Luckily we have a superb academy, so we might be able to survive.

And thank you, all of you, for the support and the words (taken more or less straight out of my mouth) regarding SuperDude's ignorance.

Just got back. Deadline's passed, so we all assumed we're in liquidation. We'll fight on, of course, but I'm expecting the sales of most of our first team squad tomorrow. Luckily we have a superb academy, so we might be able to survive.

And thank you, all of you, for the support and the words (taken more or less straight out of my mouth) regarding SuperDude's ignorance.

you don't go "in liquidation", you're either wound-up or not.

And thank you, all of you, for the support and the words (taken more or less straight out of my mouth) regarding SuperDude's ignorance.[/QUOTE]

There is no need to get personal and abusive about it. Its only football, if it makes you so upset then you should follow a different sport instead. If Crystal Palace get liquidated then you can come and support Manchester United instead, at least you will see a team that wins trophies instead of the mid-table mediocrity and journeyman players that you see at Crystal Palace. So I welcome you to Manchester United and maybe you can meet me in the pub next to Old Trafford where I meet my friends before the matches.

Back