Crystal Palace face threat of liquidation

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 5K
Just got back. Deadline's passed, so we all assumed we're in liquidation. We'll fight on, of course, but I'm expecting the sales of most of our first team squad tomorrow. Luckily we have a superb academy, so we might be able to survive.

And thank you, all of you, for the support and the words (taken more or less straight out of my mouth) regarding SuperDude's ignorance.[/QUOTE]

There is no need to get personal and abusive about it. Its only football, if it makes you so upset then you should follow a different sport instead. If Crystal Palace get liquidated then you can come and support Manchester United instead, at least you will see a team that wins trophies instead of the mid-table mediocrity and journeyman players that you see at Crystal Palace. So I welcome you to Manchester United and maybe you can meet me in the pub next to Old Trafford where I meet my friends before the matches.

Well, hows about someone bans you, so we don't have to hear the ***** you come out with ?? You are obviously just doing this for a reaction, and we're giving you one. So hows, about, the rest of us, we just ignore this *****, and not give him a reaction ??

Just got back. Deadline's passed, so we all assumed we're in liquidation. We'll fight on, of course, but I'm expecting the sales of most of our first team squad tomorrow. Luckily we have a superb academy, so we might be able to survive.

And thank you, all of you, for the support and the words (taken more or less straight out of my mouth) regarding SuperDude's ignorance.[/QUOTE]

There is no need to get personal and abusive about it. Its only football, if it makes you so upset then you should follow a different sport instead. If Crystal Palace get liquidated then you can come and support Manchester United instead, at least you will see a team that wins trophies instead of the mid-table mediocrity and journeyman players that you see at Crystal Palace. So I welcome you to Manchester United and maybe you can meet me in the pub next to Old Trafford where I meet my friends before the matches.
**** off mate.you were saying how united were going to be avergae next season and how ferguson should be sacked if he doesnt spend. stop winding people up you're just full of ****.

you really are a ****** arent you.

he supports his local team, the community team, for a tool like you asking him to come and support united is just crazy. how long have you supported united? its people like you who i dear say have jumped on the band wagon like you have suggested him to do which makes you even more of a tool. and pub next to old trafford, which one would this be then so i can meet you in there next season before EVERY home game!

you tool

you don't go "in liquidation", you're either wound-up or not.

Quite right. I should say "in the process of being liquidated".

If you were a comedian, I'd pay to watch you. Or not.

And really, I'd rather watch the 33 year old brick house that is Stern John tap in a 1-0 victory against Brighton than go to Old Trafford and watch the millionaires chase around a football. Palace are my local club. They're the team I have supported for a long time, and they're the team I will always support. When you go to Selhurst Park, you get to see undiluted, passionate football, played by local lads who get properly stuck in. If I'm a fool for supporting a team like that, then I'm a happy fool.

And really, I'd rather watch the 33 year old brick house that is Stern John tap in a 1-0 victory against Brighton than go to Old Trafford and watch the millionaires chase around a football. Palace are my local club. They're the team I have supported for a long time, and they're the team I will always support. When you go to Selhurst Park, you get to see undiluted, passionate football, played by local lads who get properly stuck in. If I'm a fool for supporting a team like that, then I'm a happy fool.

i dont mean to sound like a ***** (superdude) but your theory on watching millionaires chasing a football around kinda back fires seeing as it says your also a Aston Villa fan?

Other than that i agree with you, its fans like you that give people like superdude a bad name, he probs lives no where near manchester and only supports MY LOCAL team because we win trophies every year.

So you only support Man U for the success? Glory Hunter?
Leave the thread and site if you are going to troll. We don't need it.

Shame for Palace, liked some of their players overthe years.

i dont mean to sound like a ***** (superdude) but your theory on watching millionaires chasing a football around kinda back fires seeing as it says your also a Aston Villa fan?

Point taken, but my point is that I'd rather go and watch a Palace game than a Villa one.

Well if you change your mind then you can PM me so I can tell you the pub I go to before the games. I prefer to watch the best players in the world in the big stadiums, which is why I used to follow Arsenal before Cristiano Ronaldo came to Manchester United. However if Crystal Palace get liquidated then you must choose another team so you can come to Old Trafford with me.

As a Stockport fan I know what there going through and hopefully they get the same outcome as us! :D

Well if you change your mind then you can PM me so I can tell you the pub I go to before the games. I prefer to watch the best players in the world in the big stadiums, which is why I used to follow Arsenal before Cristiano Ronaldo came to Manchester United. However if Crystal Palace get liquidated then you must choose another team so you can come to Old Trafford with me.

id love to no what pub this is you go in. and oh so you are a glory hunter then? you followed arsenal untill ronaldo came to united, well if thats the case, **** off to madrid then, united doesnt need fans like you.

I see. So you admit that you're just a gloryhunter? Because you seem to have defined that in the above quote.

Emm... I think the phrase mentally challenged springs to mind. No wonder Man Utd fans get so much stick, you epitomise the word arsehole. Grow up

Cut the trolling or **** off to another forum.I dont really care which.

you have friends????
Anyways - a sad day for football when a club, any club is wound up, i'm not the biggest fan of Palace but you've got to feel sorry for the club and their fans.

Tell me you are just making up **** to annoy people?

I think this guy should just be banned. He must just be taking the ****.

Some of the things he says. Small teams don't matter. Ferguson is a **** manager. Wayne rooney is overweight. He can't be serious. He must just be taking the ****. Surely.oO)

An agreement has been made with the bank. Dont know all the details yet.

I didn't want to cause offence but I am sorry if I upset anyone.

I smell something........ i think its cows or something... BULLSHIT!

surely your not that thick to realise what you have said will offend palace fans.

Last edited:
Back