Crystal Palace face threat of liquidation

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 5K
Agreement made to sell Shellhurst Park to try and save Palace.

good to hear, we dont need another club disappearing

Don't you have anything better to do then stand in the rain outside a football stadium holding up a banner. Like a handful of protesters will change anything lol. Maybe they can turn Selhurst Park into a car park, its always difficult to find a parking space in Crystal Palace lol.

You really are a massive *****.

Well if you change your mind then you can PM me so I can tell you the pub I go to before the games. I prefer to watch the best players in the world in the big stadiums, which is why I used to follow Arsenal before Cristiano Ronaldo came to Manchester United. However if Crystal Palace get liquidated then you must choose another team so you can come to Old Trafford with me.

anyone who can go from being a arsenal fan to a united fan is not a true fan at all ,go join all the fake man shity + chelski glory hunters!:P

anyone who can go from being a arsenal fan to a united fan is not a true fan at all ,go join all the fake man shity + chelski glory hunters!:P

first time i think i have ever agreed with something you have said lol

Just got back. Deadline's passed, so we all assumed we're in liquidation. We'll fight on, of course, but I'm expecting the sales of most of our first team squad tomorrow. Luckily we have a superb academy, so we might be able to survive.

And thank you, all of you, for the support and the words (taken more or less straight out of my mouth) regarding SuperDude's ignorance.[/QUOTE]

There is no need to get personal and abusive about it. Its only football, if it makes you so upset then you should follow a different sport instead. If Crystal Palace get liquidated then you can come and support Manchester United instead, at least you will see a team that wins trophies instead of the mid-table mediocrity and journeyman players that you see at Crystal Palace. So I welcome you to Manchester United and maybe you can meet me in the pub next to Old Trafford where I meet my friends before the matches.

Well if you change your mind then you can PM me so I can tell you the pub I go to before the games. I prefer to watch the best players in the world in the big stadiums, which is why I used to follow Arsenal before Cristiano Ronaldo came to Manchester United. However if Crystal Palace get liquidated then you must choose another team so you can come to Old Trafford with me.

I dont think the guy would want to go to a pub your in let alone with you. You have shown nothing but being a arrogant sad **** towards a club he supports with his heart. Do you understand the words honour and loyalty? Thought not by what you have written above.

When you say they are selling the stadium do you mean to this consortium?

So what is actually happening to the club now?

My understanding is that the creditors (ie those who are owed money by Crystal Palace) still have to agree how much they'll be paid by the club. Problem is that those who have agreed to buy the club are saying that the creditors will only get 1p in every £1 owed. So if more than 25% of the creditors refuse that offer, then the club can still be forced out of business.

They're now basically where Portsmouth are at, got to get agreement from the creditors on how much/how they'll pay what is owed back.

Back