Risky yep no doubt but its a risk i gota take to get the players if i wana establish my team :)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Crystal Palace 1-2 Tottenham
Could Crystal Palace get a good home start against Premiership champions Tottenham? Unfortunately not. Christian Nade got the goal for us but that was not good enough to see them get any points.

Crystal Palace 0-1 Charlton

Dont care about the cup disappointing to lose against charlton though nonetheless.

Crystal Palace 1-0 Stoke City
A big game for Crystal Palace.
These are the sort of games we need to win by any means necessary if we are to survive. When Adam Johnson dribbled into the box and was fouled new record signing Marko Arnautovic stepped up and converted the penalty. 3 points for the palace.

West ham 0-0 Crystal Palace
A london derby away for palace.
We set up defensively because its more about gaining a pointing than losing a point. We restricted there chances and Patrick McCarthy played very well at the back.

Liverpool 0-0 Crystal Palace
Another tough away day for the newly promoted Palace.
Another defensive set up and we managed to stop them from scoring and we are playing very well defensively.

Crystal Palace 3-1 Burnley
A potential 6 pointer for either team.
if we are to stay up we need to win these espicially at home. Jordi Gomez gave us the lead through a free kick just outside the box. Burnley equalised in the 2nd half, Brought on Victor Moses at 75 minutes and he bagged 2 important goals in the 83rd and 88th to kill the game off.
Important win for us.

Particularly pleasing has been our defensive record.

your doing pretty nice, what tactics you using?

just a pretty basic 4-5-1 i made using the tactic wizard.

Nice results against Liverpool and Burnley! For some reason i can never get the better of Burnley! Find them tough to break down..... Especially at Turf Moore! Good start though! Guessin your aim is to avoid relegation then hopefully move on from there?

Check my Middlesbrough team out for players who might fit into your side! Alot of decnt young English talent and if they're still in the Championship, they'll be keen to join Palace!

FOLLOW MY MIDDLESBROUGH STORY HERE.....http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/middlesbrough-fc-back-to-the-prem-t26509.html

Bolton 2-0 Crystal Palace
Tough away game for us. was hoping to get something from the game but oh well.

Crystal 1-0 Nottingham Forest
A 6 pointer for us.
We managed to come away with the points after a goal from new signing Jordi Gomez.
Nathan Clyne ripped his hamstring out for 2-3 months :(

Fulham 2-1 Crystal Palace
A london derby away day for Palace.
We put in a good performance but just not enough, again Jord Gomez with the goal.

West Brom 3-0 Crystal Palace
a championship fixture last year.
Very disappointed with this result , was looking to get something from this game.

Crystal Palace 0-2 Man City

A tough home game against megamoney City.
Went out with a defensive approach, we didnt perform that bad but still disappointing to have 3 straight defeats. Next Up Arsenal great. :(

In other news: Record Signin Marko Arnautovic has only scored one goal to the disappointment of Crystal Palace boss Alex Ryder. Crystal Palace are also rumoured to be interested in chelsea's Gael Kakuta.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Half Season Summary

"Plain Sailing, Not Quite!"

As we get to January Crystal palace have got in a slump. Although they are still just outside the relegation side defeats to sides such as birmingham and sunderland will not have pleased Palace boss Alex Ryder. what will we see in january?

Sorry just a quick update back to normal updates :)

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:58 PM ----------

Cardiff 1-1 Crystal Palace
Fa Cup tie
dont really care about the cup.

Stoke 0-0 Crystal Palace
2 very even teams meet in this encounter.
a bore draw.

Crystal Palace 2-3 Cardiff
A fa cup replay.
lost but dont care about cup.

Crystal Palace 2-1 West Ham
a big game for us.
A vital win for Palace as they are now in the midsts of relegation battle Scannell and Arnautovic with the goals.

Burnley 0-0 Crystal Palace
Another team we should be looking to take points from.
A bore draw but every point matters :)

Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton
Another hard but game we should look to take points from.
We will just keep adding the points on and look at it rather than a point gained not a point lost :)

Crystal Palace 2-1 Liverpool
A tough game for us.
As the mighty liverpool come to selhurst park crystal took a mighty scalp of Liverpool and upset the odds. Arnautovic and Jordi Gomez with the goals

Man City 4-1 Crystal Palace
Palace go to the mighty city.
Palace took the early lead but we got overpowered.

Tottenham 1-1 Crystal Palace
A tough away day to the current champions.
Tottenham took the lead in the first half but we equalised in the last 10 minutes through Adam Johnson to make it 1-1.

Crystal Palace 1-1 Fulham

A london derby against Fulham.
Fulham took the lead but the legend that is Victor Moses equalised in the 85th minute.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:59 PM ----------

END OF SEASON 2010/11 ROUND UP

The main goal of last season was to survive, and that has been achieved so in terms of goals this season has been a success now the hard bit will be pushing on.

Palace have also managed to bag themself a place in the Euro Cup through the fair play league.

The first signing has already been announce and that is JONJO SHELVEY from Charlton will be joining on the 1st of July after handing in a transfer request at recently relegated championship side Charlton the fee is believed to be £2.8 million pounds.

What will next year hold? Update soon.

Start of Season Expectations:

With such a massive transfer budget who willl Palace be able to attract?
Alex Ryder has been considering a change of formation but what will happen in the future?

Thats a good transfer budget for a club like Palace! See what players are available on a free and still loan in Whilshere! Get Macheda too! He's scoring for fun in my Middlesbrough game.... Shame he's only on loan till the end of the season!

Sign David Wheater mate! Ohnouha, Jordan Spence, Joe Hart and Stewart Downing! Possibly Adu too! Al doin good for me!

Good luck mate and i'll be following!
FOLLOW MY MIDDLESBROUGH STORY HERE!http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/middlesbrough-fc-back-to-the-prem-t26509/page2.html#post292038

Transfer Update

There have been many comings and goings this july at Selhurst park.

Gavin McCann Departed to his hometown club of blackpool.
Shaun Derry, Darryl Flahavan & Claude Davis also departed after not getting there contracts renewed.
Christian Nade also left Palace after a dissapointing spell to Charlton for 500k.

The arrivals at Palace were:
Kristian Nemeth signed from Liverpool for 5 Million Pounds
Aron Gunnarson From Coventry for 5 Million Pounds
Sam Hird From Doncaster for 3 Million Pounds
Jonjo Shelvey from Charlton for 2.8 Million pounds.

There have been more arrivals at Palace and they are

James Vaughan 1.8 Million
Gabriel Obertan 2.6 Million
Radak Cerny free transfer

and I can already tell that Jonjo Shelvey will be an amazing player i think

Abandoned this game for abit lost the motivation for it. Sorry but il return to it at some point.