I know you said we had to use SS'09, can I just use a blank template from your street kits?

the blank template from my streets kit is SS'09 as i used the blank psd file from that template as the basis for my template pack ;)

and yeah sure ed.. plenty of room :)

the blank template from my streets kit is SS'09 as i used the blank psd file from that template as the basis for my template pack ;)

and yeah sure ed.. plenty of room :)

Ahh good, didn't want to have to download another pack :p

8 more places available..got enough for two groups so far.. shouldn't be long until it's full..fingers crossed and on that note.. night all.

Still alot of posts short to join, so good luck guys maybe I'll enter next year haha

ohwell..sad to hear mate.. hopefully you'll be a keen observer :p

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

lowered the minimum post count to 50.. as well.. maybe i was being a bit mean on the minimum post count before hand hehe

also added the entrants so far to the OP :)

8 spots remaing people..don't be scared..you have nothing to lose =D

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

i'll add el-wulfio to the list as he now can compete :D

you know what i made a couple of kits before, i'll have a crack, i need feed back anyway

What the hey, count me in, i have a few designs already, just have to put them on ss'09 instead of RK ;)

you know what i made a couple of kits before, i'll have a crack, i need feed back anyway

yo do realise its not a KIT making comp... more a LOGO making comp... you just have to show the logos on a blank kit template so people can see what its like better.

4 places remain =) =D

if 4 dont join (I think they will) it could still work with 3 in each group

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

i can't wait for this to start! it's gonna be immense seeing the creative spectrum of those involved

still need competitors.. put it this way..this is the last competition people here will participate in before the big FM base league starts..which won't start until this final competition is over ;)

so.. what ya waiting for? :)

Nice to see I'm number 1 on the list of people, how it should be. ;)

Nice to see I'm number 1 on the list of people, how it should be. ;)

ah.. but if you remain number one..that would be a different story.. the numbering on the entrants list doesn't really count for anything except to se how is in it and tha i don't lose count :p

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

note: i hate typing on laptops..error galore!

ah.. but if you remain number one..that would be a different story.. the numbering on the entrants list doesn't really count for anything except to se how is in it and tha i don't lose count :p

Don't lie, we all know I am the best person ever, it's fine. :)

I have made my kits for this round already, they are rather amusing.

i might actually just make it 12 participants and get the game underway as i see that i will be quite busy soon enough anyway.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Groups have been made. First round only the top two people from each group will proceed into the next round.

so can we upload? - i've got mine done, there will be a stock standard logo on each one, like a NikeFit logo - how many rounds?