you can upload them, but pm me the images and then i can sort it all out when it comes time to get the ball rolling etc.

First round is each group has 4 competitors, a thread will be dedicated to each group and voting shall commence.. the top two progress into the next round. Then there will be 2 groups of three and the winner from both the groups will go into the final.

You already have my shirt yus? :) Haven't changed anything from the origional one I sent you :)

i erm.. did a bit of spring cleaning of the pm's mate.. could ya re-send it please :)

you can upload them, but pm me the images and then i can sort it all out when it comes time to get the ball rolling etc.

First round is each group has 4 competitors, a thread will be dedicated to each group and voting shall commence.. the top two progress into the next round. Then there will be 2 groups of three and the winner from both the groups will go into the final.

actually how do i got about PM'ing an image?

I can say that I have sent mines in :).

My brand is Done I have a template pack of about 14 unique pen tooled templates, and alot of kits, but I am on holiday and can't seem to upload them via my iPhone really want to be in this but struggling at the moment