Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

@JordyDT: if you see there are pending requests, please do NOT post until my post !!!

@lokomotiv in the world: Mario Gomez is (or was) a top player ...

Thanx to Rubin90 for the links !!!
Before posting a request please take a look at the Sortitoutsi player reviews, probably you'll find what are you lookin' for already there.

Louis Reed
View attachment 251550

Jasper Otte
View attachment 251549

Cristiano biraghi

468020032-domenico-berardi-of-italy-looks-on-during-a-gettyimages.jpg

@Rubin90: sorry but I don't cut photo of kids ... I think it's forbidden to post pictures of under 18

Due to the number of requests received by PM, I've decided to start this thread for publishing my works (hoping that such a topic is permitted ...):

Iñigo Martínez Berridi requested by Tobe

View attachment 234867

For all those lookin' for a cut-out face please follow this rules:
- write complete name and team of the player;
- posting an image of the player you need will help me work faster ...
- please just a request at once ... I do it in my free time, it's not my job :)

Moises who's at Villarreal please
o.png

Moises who's at Villarreal please
o.png

If you want me to cut a picture please found it and post it there ... I cannot waste my time searchin' for photos around the web. Thanx :)

In the past I have already cutted the face of Moisés Gómez Bordonado, was one of my first works, you can find it here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/play...9-cut-out-faces-blackmagic10.html#post1490102

Or you could follow the link that FramedAdam have kindly posted:

If you don't like none of them you could find a picture searchin' on Google (or wherever you prefer) and post it here and I'll cut for you, remember that the face (not the whole picture) MUST be at least 180x180px