Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

i know you don't cut faces of well-known players, but can you please do this? i can't find this facepack anywhere.

Last edited:
@Cr7MadeInHeaven: sorry but the rules of this thread are well known ... no cut of TOP players, you could find tons of CR7 faces around the web ...

@twistedminis: ok mate you've broken in a single post all the rules of this thread ... congratulations :)
1. do not post any request until there's one (or more) pending;
2. no more than three (3) faces for each request;
3. for every photo you've to write the complete (and correct) name of the player;
4. do not post requests for well known players.

Resuming, at this moment the only request to fulfill is the Rubin90's one. Please do not post any request until my post.

BTW I'll be out since the second half of july (about 13/14) so PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY OTHER REQUEST UNTIL THAT DAYS.
THANX TO ALL

Chelski Shogun: Thanks a lot =D!
FramedAdam: I missed that one on Lasse, thanks! =D

Blackmagic10: You don't need to do the pics, I've got all now. Have a good vacation or what you're doing to do ;)!

Sorry, BlackMagic10, didn't know the rules before i'm new here.

Thanks a lot FramedAdam!

Can you make these cut-outs for me, please?

Hüseyin Kar:
377088.jpg

Ragıp Başdağ:
29124.jpg

Thanks a lot. :)

@10KoLiK: I haven't the possibility to work on it until the second half of july (it is written in the previous page ...) so if you could wait since that it's ok, but please could you write the name of the second player without special carachters ? Thanx ;)

No problems for me, I will wait. Second player is Ragip Basdag

Last edited:
Learning from the master.

Hi there, what software/app do you use? I need to learn it to make a cut out of Malcom Silva.

@JochP:eek:f course mate, but you'll have to wait the next week ... as I wrote in previous posts. Stay tuned ;)