Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

Jonathan Biabiany
Biabiany.jpg

Thanx!

@lokomotiv in the world & JoeyJoey18: please wait my queue is empty before askin' a new request !!! I think I've written this phrase thousands times ...

@JoeyJoey18: the picture you've posted are very very small, so the final result will be very poor !!! The face, not the whole picture, MUST be at least 180x180px if not, it's impossible to enlarge a JPG photo (which is compressed) without loosing quality ...
The photos you've asked me, after the first cut and resize, are these:
View attachment 243938 View attachment 243937
If you like this very bad quality, I'll cut it for you, otherwise try to look for new ones, thanx !

lokomotiv in the world: as BlackMagic10 said: please wait my queue is empty before askin' a new request !!! I think I've written this phrase thousands times ...

Hi, would really appreciate it if you could have a go at cutout faces for the following 3 young talents please, when you have the time.

Dani Olmo [Dinamo Zagreb]:
View attachment 241203

Gerson [Fluminense]:
View attachment 241202

Federico Vietto [Racing Club]:
View attachment 241200

Gerson has a face in the megapack, but its really poor quality and after some searching I found the image below which I think might work a lot better.

I'm not sure if the Vietto picture is too small, but its the best one I could find.

Facundo Roncaglia
View attachment 239367

This is my last work for season 14/15, tomorrow finally I start my summer vacations and be back in september.
As usually please do not post any request until my next postprobably there will be news about
this thread but I've to think about it ... now it's time for relax ;)

God bless you all, see you in september, ready for FM16 season, I wish you all to enjoy this period with your
family/friends/girls or whatever you like to do !!!