Cut-Out Faces Megapack Version 4.0

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
(Please Use The HELP thread for troubleshooting)

Polish and Italian versions of this post included in spoilers at the bottom of this post

Cut-Out Faces Megapack Version 4.0

40megapack-logo.png

NB: This can be used with FM09-FM12, not all images will show in FM08 - click HERE for what to do with FM08

Contains 93,859 images of staff, officials & players from all around the world.93,859
*after update pack 4.01 has been applied

This is a stand-alone pack intended for use with FM12.

MEGAPACK Hosts and Links:

All Downloads available from fmdownloads.com

Premium Members of sortitoutsi will be able to get a single click download, if you are not a premium member we suggest using the torrent file if you are downloading the complete pack. Click the link to the complete pack and at the bottom of the premium membership screen click free links, the torrent link is at the bottom of the page.

Only for those who have kept up-to-date with all 3.0 updates, up to 3.12, please read the spoiler just beneath. If you are downloading 4.0 from scratch, please disregard this.

*Update 4.00 (For use with existing 3.12 folder) (27/10/2011) Contains 3,324 new or improved images (153MB) Download (Read info)

Update packs for 4.0
Download the Main Pack BEFORE the updates!
*Update 4.01 (9/11/2011) Contains 2,897 new or improved images (134MB) Download (Read info)

Preview of style:
WayneRooneyOverview_Profile.png

The idea behind this Megapack is that everyone downloads it and it gives us a base to work from, over time with each release we will replace older/poor-quality images with newer/better ones as well as filling in the blanks along the way.

There is also a small mod available to display the player and staff faces in their proper 180x180 size HERE, rather than the default 130x130 size. An example is the below screenshot:

58OLB.png

Please note that this might result in the cropping of some of the lower parts of the player info if you play the game in lower resolutions

Also available now are new default images for those using dark skins.

YusufMersinOverview_Profile.png

Download

IMPORTANT: THE DARK DEFAULT FACES MUST BE PLACED HERE:
My documents/Sports Interactive/FM12/Skins

• We have also produced the Face Icons Megapack, available here. This sister pack displays the tiny preview images you get in the game.
  • If the Megapack Zip file becomes corrupted during download try THIS to fix the problem
  • Sometimes you need to Re-install the game to get the Megapack to work properly or you may need to Extract SI's original images. To do so follow this video Tutorial HERE
  • In some rare cases Verifying the integrity of the FM cache from within Steam can help fix other problems. Find how to in this thread
  • In some cases, the folder containing the new default images is not being downloaded. In these cases, it is available on mediafire and on sendspace.

Any Problems downloading? Visit the HELP THREAD.​

I'ts very strange at all... i dont understand much of this things

It will be my first "faces" pack, so what I have to download EXACTLY and how?

Because in the main thread i found the update 4.1, but not the main pack, and it says u need the main pack before the update...

Last edited:
I'ts very strange at all... i dont understand much of this things

It will be my first "faces" pack, so what I have to download EXACTLY and how?

Because in the main thread i found the update 4.1, but not the main pack, and it says u need the main pack before the update...

Go to downloads page, and download the 4.02 Complete Pack, which will include all updates.

Other Megapacks?

Is there any other mega packs that do not require payment or separate downloads?

You can download this as a torrent for free as it says... or theirs the panini pack or df packs

The torrent links are 'illegal' You don't have to pay for these either. When you click the download, and it prompts you to pay, underneath, click the 'get free mirrors', and choose any of those that appear.

Trouble..

I don't see any Torrent links. I see free mirrors and underneath that the seperate parts for "File Factory" and "Easy Share" but no Torrent link.

You don't have to. WHen the page asking for cash comes up, click the 'get free mirrors' just below it.

My bad, didnt see the link. Downloaded by torrent. Smashing :)

I don't see any Torrent links. I see free mirrors and underneath that the seperate parts for "File Factory" and "Easy Share" but no Torrent link.

The torrent link is in the 4.0 complete pack link

Yes, doesnt everyone need to have steam now with fm ?
steam has no affect on it ;)

How long did the torrent download take for you guys? i heard it takes ages am im not sure if its worth downloading

Last edited:
Depends on your connection, some guy said he downloaded it in 2 hours earlier but has taken others much longer

okay because my mate said his was stuck on seeding for ages. Just wondering how fast it was for others