Cut-Out Faces Megapack Version 4.0

Torrent wont work for me, looks like its a long time before I get the full facepack!

i have searched EVERYWHERE for '4.02 Complete Pack' and cnt find....cud u please give me the link????

You guys really cant see the complete packs ??? wow

I'm pretty sure that's because only Premium Members can. For those who can't it states that free mirrors will be split up into multiple parts that all need to be downloaded. And because of the slow download it's taking me 45 minutes to an hour for each part. So this is going to take a good day to download, with all the one file at a time, 20 minute after each one has downloaded. etc. etc.

2hmgepk.png

only some work!

ive tried this twice now and it has taken off all the default ones and only shows a handful of the premier league ones if any one could help me with this i would be greatful

thanks!

Would be good if some of you could read, to be honest!

ive tried this twice now and it has taken off all the default ones and only shows a handful of the premier league ones if any one could help me with this i would be greatful

thanks!

How many images do you have in your folder ?

Hey guys! I downloaded the pack but not only is it not working I also lost the faces i already had originaly. Would appreciate any kind of help. THX

Where have you placed the folder ?
how many images do you have in the folder ?
and do you have a config in there ?

Last edited:
Answer those questions and i'll be able to help you get it working
It replaces the old one because of the config

I can't find the config file for the first eight folders that I've just downloaded. Each of the updates seems to have it's own config file included in the folder, but I can't located one for the original megapack. I'd appreciate some help in locating in please!

Each of the updates have the latest so when you update your pack you will get one :D
After you download the original 4.0 pack download 4.1 to 4.6 and then the latest update will come up 4.6

once every part is downloaded i have them all in my downloads folder, do you extract them all to the fm graphics folder??

Yeah
just follow the instructions and in the end you want only one folder with all the images in it and have them in your fm graphics folder :D

i just deleted every part as most of them came up with a winrar error something like the file type if wrong or damaged.