Cut-Out Faces Megapack Version 4.0

Just Brazilian Pictures...

There's loads of 'mirrors' to download but all I really need are the Brazilian ones. Does anyone know which one they're in or are they all mixed up?

So I'm trying to download the complete pack of sortitoutsi. Where is the torrent file or is that for premium users only?

If so is there anyway I can download all of the rapidshare links at once?

the torrent is in 4.0 complete pack, as it says on the site all the downloads are free, but you can pay to be a premium user and get quicker and easier downloads

edit - the download page seems to have changed so not sure how to get to 4.0 complete pack :S

Last edited:
im looking for a italian serie b face pack does anyone no if there is one?

Is there still a torrent file because I can't seem to find it

i been reading and trying......could someone please give us the torrent file to download because its not on the site, and i cant be asked with this 20+ part download torrent is much easier..so could you plz provide it in this thread or something thanks

hi there

im looking for a facepack for stoke city sorry i cant find it on the forum many thanks

Is this the version that works with FM'12 and if not please can someone please post a link to the correct one for me

Many thanks

For some reason I can't load the this image of Larry Azouni (ID 85046327) in FM. I've created a new config.xml file before starting FM. All the other player images are loading fine. Any ideas?

I have a lot of faces cut out made by me. How can i upload and share them?