What is the point in this when most people just download the 50,000 + player facepack?

Why? It is so people can have updated pictures of players in the 2010-11 kits. And they will be seperated into league packs, rather than 1 huge megapack, so they can choose the leagues they want, and not wait for the long download peroid.

What is the point in this when most people just download the 50,000 + player facepack?

An alternative? Also if there are any faces missing in the mega pack missing, this would come in useful.

An alternative? Also if there are any faces missing in the mega pack missing, this would come in useful.

Also, it offers a better alternative to the Megapack, as you can then download the leagues that you want player faces for, rather than wait hours for the torrent to download.

And they are easier to update with new faces, and replacing faces.

I don't think that's Toldo Stu. I got those pictures from here.

StuW you releasing a Silkysideways logo pack for FM11?

Most of the face's aren't High Quality and kind of poor to be honest :S wee bit of more practice needed, a few tutorials on sortitoutsi.net which i recommend.

Most of the face's aren't High Quality and kind of poor to be honest :S wee bit of more practice needed, a few tutorials on sortitoutsi.net which i recommend.

I have a few tricks to make them higher quality;)

Yeah, sortitoutsi was down today.

Also, it offers a better alternative to the Megapack, as you can then download the leagues that you want player faces for, rather than wait hours for the torrent to download.

And they are easier to update with new faces, and replacing faces.

sortitoutsi are relaunching their site with the cut-out megapack being the focal point and things like the above and a shi-ite load more will be implemented apparently. I think it was supposed to be a secret but all of the staff over at SUSIE keep mentioning it every five mins.

Plus individual teampacks have been and will be made for most Prem/champions league teams like Liverpool, Man U, Birmingham, Atletico, Bayen and I'll be doing Newcastle when they get round to releasing the new pics and the UEFA comp teams in a couple of weeks. They'll all be in the updates RowRow is posting in here.

Anyways I thought I'd mention it because cut-outs take a long time and I'd feel guilty watching everyone doing all this hard work on the prem/big teams without knowing what was about to happen and feeling like they've wasted their time when it does.

Last edited: