Dalglish expects Torres to stay

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh if anyone can cut it in England it's Huntelaar, Dutch players are great in England :)

Not a massive fan of Rodallega but I have a feeling we will sign him.

Players from the Dutch system either seem to excel or flop in our league. There isn't usually an in-between.

Need Masch to show some committment and help out Liverpool, who evidently kick started his career. I think he should gove it one more season and see what we can do.
It's just like the cristiano/milner situations. A club makes their name, then they go off searching for the next big paycheck.

what about Gattuso he wouldnt be that expensive and would add alot of strength to liverpool

He could be good as a short fix if masch goes but we'd need someone alot younger.

Gago would be a good shout.

Not necessarily as good as Mascherano, but would be available for a far lower price than you could sell Masch for, and therefore try and invest some of the money (once the vultures have taken their share) into the squad again.

Tbh if anyone can cut it in England it's Huntelaar, Dutch players are great in England :)

Not a massive fan of Rodallega but I have a feeling we will sign him.
Kuyt, Van Nistelrooj, Van Persie, De Jong, Robben, Heitinga, perhaps even Ooijer and Bouma. Off the top of my head, there the ones that I'd say have done well, compared to som that didn't like, Boulharouz, Babel. So I guess your logic is correct :D

Liverpool should go for Gago, he'll be cheaper and he's younger, and if he does end up leaving in a few seasons they'll no doubt get a profit compared to buying a player like Gattuso or Cambiasso who are in their 30's now.

he isnt great, either of the momo sissoko would be better imo
I hope you're joshing, we sold sissoko for a reason. After his injuries in '06 he became unable to pass it, or tackle, I hear he's doing well in Italy, but I don't want to take the risk. He was good before his injuries, mind you

he isnt great, either of the momo sissoko would be better imo
Yeah sissoko would be good, can't believe how much he's improved since we sold him. Never really impressed here before though, imo.

well he starts above poulson at juve :S since we are talking about so many juve players hat about christian zenetti?

I've always thought Torres would stay ever since he put that liverpool flag around him while he was holding the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back