Dalglish expects Torres to stay

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone's opinion on Flamini? A good ball winner, I always liked him at Arsenal.

I hope this is just Torres giving the board ****.

But very worried.

Gerrard had a firm offer on the table this summer to go to another club (not speculation - fact - Mr.Hodgson has since confirmed it himself). Both Gerrard and Torres have been priced by the club. They're high prices but if someone meets it, the club will sell if the player wants to go.

Fun, fun.

the papers are making big stuff of this bascily saying he wants out. i wouldn't mind him at the bridge he could proberly be on the bench and make an apperarence if Drogba isent playing to well(which isent often). but nah in all honesty imagine a Torres-Drogba partership !!!!!

I hope this is just Torres giving the board ****.

But very worried.

Gerrard had a firm offer on the table this summer to go to another club (not speculation - fact - Mr.Hodgson has since confirmed it himself). Both Gerrard and Torres have been priced by the club. They're high prices but if someone meets it, the club will sell if the player wants to go.

Fun, fun.
to be honest im not suprised he's hesistating. the board horribly backstabbed a manager he was clearly close with, and the club are now not in a position to compete for the trophies he desperately craves. if his affection for liverpool wasnt as strong hed be gone

to be honest im not suprised he's hesistating. the board horribly backstabbed a manager he was clearly close with, and the club are now not in a position to compete for the trophies he desperately craves. if his affection for liverpool wasnt as strong hed be gone
What are you talking about? Torres and Gerrard would probs have been more likely to leave had rafa stayed. The most telling point was the pair's reaction when rafa subbed torres when I think we were 1-0 down vs birmingham, or something.

It was pretty clear many of the players were becoming disillusioned with rafa's decisions and didn't enjoy playing for him. Masch and lucas probably being the only exceptions.

What are you talking about? Torres and Gerrard would probs have been more likely to leave had rafa stayed. The most telling point was the pair's reaction when rafa subbed torres when I think we were 1-0 down vs birmingham, or something.

It was pretty clear many of the players were becoming disillusioned with rafa's decisions and didn't enjoy playing for him. Masch and lucas probably being the only exceptions.
i disagree. there wasnt this great disillusion. as reina once said " there are those love the manager, there are those who dont, and there are those whose love for him changes with whether they play or not. this is the same at any club"

Gerrard possibly. Torres no, he liked playing under Rafa, one of the major reasons he came to Liverpool. Also players like Kuyt, Insua, Reina, Agger and as you said Masch and Lucas enjoyed playing under him.

Kuyt, Van Nistelrooj, Van Persie, De Jong, Robben, Heitinga, perhaps even Ooijer and Bouma. Off the top of my head, there the ones that I'd say have done well, compared to som that didn't like, Boulharouz, Babel. So I guess your logic is correct :D

Huntelaar reminds me of van Nistelrooy so I think we should be okay :)

Aye. Other problem is of course that there's only a couple of clubs out there who can afford him and it's fairly obvious he likes neither of them.

We'll see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back