View attachment 191087

View attachment 191084
4th Round

After overcoming the gaints Chelsea, the lads a will have to go up against another premier league team in Villa.

Hopefully we can pull off another upset.

View attachment 191080View attachment 191079
We are taking the cup extremely serious...we could make a good bit of money if we were to get to the final or win the cup!

View attachment 191078
Well...there goes that idea.

Former player Gestude comes back to haunt us by scoring a hat-trick...what a C*NT!!

Conway and Olsson scored but who cares..we are out of the cup.

Blackburn MOTM
Gestu....no wait, he isn't our player anymore. Nevermind.

Last edited:

View attachment 191041

October Review

We made it 4 wins and 1 draw this month to put us in a strong promotion position.

Unfortunately we were put out of the cup by Aston Villa.

View attachment 191040

Championship Table

View attachment 191038
After a strong month we are back at the top..for now!

1st Team Overview
View attachment 191039

Blackburn Statistics
View attachment 191037
Conway has been fantastic this month notching 4 assists and one 1 goal in 5 games.
Rhodes scored 5 goals in 5 games.

Injury Table

View attachment 191035
Steele is still out for a few weeks meaning Raya will continue in goal.

Finances
View attachment 191031
We are still losing money each month...this amount wouldn't worry most clubs but the fact that we are under a transfer embargo, it is not ideal!

Awards
View attachment 191030
After winning 4 out of 5 in the league, I still only finish 3rd in the top managers this month..it goes to show how competitive the championship is!

Last edited:
View attachment 190915
I'm going to start posting monthly updates for the time being.

Currently work is crazy busy so not getting much time to play the save considering it takes awhile to do match by match updates.

When I have more free time I'll switch back to match by match updates.

View attachment 190912
Season 1
November Update

View attachment 190911
I'm expecting good results this month with the likes of Birmingham and Preston struggling.
Steele should be back from injury in the middle of this month which will be a good boost to the team.

View attachment 190906

League Game 15 - Birmingham
View attachment 190904

Great results! Rhodes and Delfouneso on fire...they have been extremely consistent this season.
Marshall chips in with a goal and an assist.

League Game 16 - Brentford
View attachment 190898 Jordan Rhodes continues to light up the league with a brace.
Olsson gets in on the fun scoring from a corner.

League Game 16 - Preston
View attachment 190894 Delfouneso continues his run of good form.
Youth winger, Tomlinson scores a cracker.

League Game 16 - Brentford
View attachment 190889 Jordan Rhodes and Delfouneso, once again, on target!

Summary

Perfect month! 4 wins in 4 games.

Great to see both Rhodes and Delfouneso both scoring consistently, this will have to continue if we are to have any hope of automatic promotion.

Blackburn POTM
Jordan Rhodes
View attachment 1908774 goals in 4 games!
That marks his 16th league goal of the season and we are only coming into December!

Last edited:
View attachment 190867
November Review

View attachment 190851We finally make it a perfect month with 4 wins from 4 games.

Championship Table

View attachment 190852Perfect month as we extend our lead at the top to 9 points.

1st Team Overview

View attachment 190853

Blackburn Statistics
View attachment 190858
Rhodes now with the highest average and the top goalscorer at the club.
Right winger Marshall has 9 assists to his name.

Contracts
View attachment 190862Due to Olsson's fantastic form, we move quick to secure him a new contract.

Injury Table

View attachment 190860Back-up left back and youth talent, Jack Doyle, is out for another 2 weeks.

Finances
View attachment 190848We are still losing money each month...this amount wouldn't worry most clubs but the fact that we are under a transfer embargo, it is not ideal!

Awards
View attachment 190866Great for the club as I pick up my 2nd MOTM award in 4 months. This reflects all the hard work put in by the club!