Dan and gjtank's Kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Wezkat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 382
  • Views Views 52K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to have this thread closed for a couple of days so we can take all the requests and get them completed. Thanks for the requests and look for them in the next couple of days. :)

Hi guys I am back and have done a couple of sets of kits, may get rtound to the rest tomorrow :)

Frederiksson1988

I am sorry I have not got your sponsor on it but I could not find a good pic of it and thought they looked good without one.

Download here please - View attachment 63925

Jake, my boy! :D

Download here please - View attachment 63929

I hope you both like your kits.

hey guys, is is possible to change the 3D game kits (my As Monaco team always clash with my opposition)
is there anyway i can change this as i cannot see who is who and its kak! thanks guys :wub:

You would have to change it in the editor mate and it would take effect on a new game. or you could use FMRTE and that should do it.

You would have to change it in the editor mate and it would take effect on a new game. or you could use FMRTE and that should do it.
oh ok cool, eish, that sucks, dont use that **** and have no idea how to anyway :P its such a pain, 90% of the games they are pretty much exactly the same!

team name:leicester city
id:673
Home kit: Blue,white and yellow : make your own shirt style but i would like with a collar
away kit : white pin strips ( like arsenal 3rd kit)
shirt make : Nike
logo : superdry http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0022/1651/brand.gif

i know you've made a leicester kit for me before but iv played 2 1/2 seasons since so i think its time for a new one ;) thanks a lot

I have seen you request these on another thread so will not be doing them. It states clearly in our rules not to request from two different threads.

Yes, thanks mate,it did not look right with the VW logo on the third kit, is it what you wanted?

Could you please make the new Liverpool kits Dan? Thanks in advance :)

Hello mate....Might be asking a bit much but could you possibly do Spennymoor Town kits for me..

Kit Sponsor --Nike
Home kit -- Black n white stripes (like Newcastle Utd's)
Away kit -- All Red (Plain)
Third Kit -- All White (plain)
Sponser LIDL...
Cheers Bud....

hi mate do you do kits for new users by any chance kinda new to the game my self. and was thinking a new kit would look cool on my palace team

FORMAT
TEAM
HOME: .....
AWAY: .....
3RD: .....
KIT SPONSOR: .....
SHIRT SPONSOR: .....
UNIQUE ID: .....

Set it out like this and you may get a kit :P

I am way behind on these unfortunately as Wezkat has been away.

I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE REQUESTS AFTER THIS ONE COMES IN

ANY REQUESTS THAT COME AFTER CRYSTAL_CLEARS WILL BE IGNORED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE

SORRY GUYS

I NEED TO CATCH UP AND IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE A FEW DAYS TO DO SO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back