Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
I take it your sorting out the Joss request... I don't think Joss asked for a config but if he needs one I'll sort one out..Are you doing the third kit for Tee14 aswell ?

Yes mate im doing Joss's request Now And Tee14's third kit ..
sorry bout the wait , drama production coming up next week, yr 11 exams after half term .. gettin bit stressed lol

dannyfiveokits.png

G-bentleykits.png

JKkitscopy.png

Template:
Team Name :
Sponsor :
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) :
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :

Home Kit :
Away Kit :
Third Kit (Optional) :

***Please try and use the template as it saves on posting for kit style, size, team etc***

Last edited:
Joss
160 x 160 :
LFCHomeKit.png
LFCKit-Away.png
LFCKit-Third.png

414x414:
LFCHomeKit-1.png
LFCKit-Away-1.png

LFCKit-Third-1.png

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Photoshop Just crashed , literally . it does this every so often , if it comes out of its "period" (Lol) before 8 ish
then i will do tee14's request ..
soryy about inconvinience ( dunno how to spell the word lol)
Hope They Are Ok Joss

LukePhillips
football_shirt_4734_1_500x400x0.jpg

BRISTOLROVERS.png

That's my best effort for now mate... seriously complicated, few parts here and there aren't correct eventually in time I may work out a way to get it better.

Joss
160 x 160 :
LFCHomeKit.png
LFCKit-Away.png
LFCKit-Third.png

414x414:
LFCHomeKit-1.png
LFCKit-Away-1.png

LFCKit-Third-1.png

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Photoshop Just crashed , literally . it does this every so often , if it comes out of its "period" (Lol) before 8 ish
then i will do tee14's request ..
soryy about inconvinience ( dunno how to spell the word lol)
Hope They Are Ok Joss

Kappa, are by far the most stylish kits when made in FB style.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

football_shirt_4734_1_500x400x0.jpg

BRISTOLROVERS.png

That's my best effort for now mate... seriously complicated, few parts here and there aren't correct eventually in time I may work out a way to get it better.

Bristol Rovers have some god awful kits! Great effort there mate

BrianPullen
I know mate, tell me about it, and LukePhillips keeps requesting them haha.. that's the second one he's requested so far, and the most difficult

I know mate, tell me about it, and LukePhillips keeps requesting them haha.. that's the second one he's requested so far, and the most difficult

Clearly likes to keep you on your toes! At least its improving your 'shopping skills, keep it up pal!

Yeah mate they'll definately be done, just I only have templates for SS & LS

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Here you go mate... I did three alternates, one plain, and two with different badges.. Then realised you didn't want emblems on haha

if you'd like a different size, as these are 250x250, let us know mate.. cheers

HIbs-3.png
HIbs-1.png
HIbs-2.png

Ya feckin' dancer! XD Spot on mate, keep up the good work.

Luke Phillips - I'm sure there are many more nasty kits I can find for you !!!

Great job Danny !!
Well if I can count on someone it's you haha... the first one I did for you wasn't that difficult just took ages with the shapes... it was the blending in part with the last one I struggled with.. but yeah happy to do anymore you need

Thanks G-Bentley, can someone make a config by any chance?

Id is 676

Great kits, thanks again.

I take it your sorting out the Joss request... I don't think Joss asked for a config but if he needs one I'll sort one out..Are you doing the third kit for Tee14 aswell ?

No problem, I'll start them alterations shortly

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Mancity-1-1.png
Mancity-1-2.png
Mancity-1-3.png
Mancity-1-4.png

There you go Yen, let us know what you think or if there's anything else needed cheers

That looks great mate... btw away & third kits should be with collar... if u don't mind...

thanks & cheers

Hibernianfitbaclub

Only just seen the request mate, I'll get them done next.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:49 PM ----------

Here you go mate.. Couldn't work out the exact colour for the away kit, so I did too different shades.
250x250
hibslong.png
hibslong-1.png
hibslong-2.png

160x160
hibslong-3.png
hibslong-2-1.png
hibslong-1-1.png

I think there right mate, if there's anything that needs changing let us know ..cheers

Kit make - Nike
Kit Sponsor - Xbox 360, can I have the Xbox on home shirt, 360 on away shirt and the globe thing on 3rd
Team - Southampton
Style - SS
Additional details - Traditional red and white striped home shirt with black sponsor,
Blue and yellow striped for the away shirt with black sponsor again
I'll let u choose colours for 3rd strip but can I have the flames like u done on the Arsenal shirt and the stars similar to the 1 on Wimbledon. Hoping it'll make the kit look a bit hectic as it will resemble me :D lol
Size - 160x160

Thanks in advance guys

Back