• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
NottsFlotto.png

NottsforestLottoaway.png
Nottsforestthird.png

NottsFlotto-1.png

NottsforestLottoaway-1.png

Nottsforestthird-1.png

Thought I'd keep it simple, and I quite liked the home design so I just did three variations, if you'd still like the kit to be nike or adidas or something a bit more creative let me know

These are good cheers how can i put them into my game? would also like a look at something a bit more creative aswell if thts ok?

how can i put them into my game?
Everything on graphics is in the thread below..
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/inserting-graphics-into-the-game-t43731.html

Go here on your computer:
C:/mydocuments/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2010
now inside the footballmanager2010 folder create a folder called 'graphics'
now inside the graphics folder create another three folders one called 'kits' and one called 'logos' and one called 'faces'

Inside the kits folder make a folder called 'clubs' you can create more folders inside the clubs folder and split every kit up by country and league to keep things organised if you want.
there's a couple of screenshots on my thread and a brief explaination if you want to take a look http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=687927&postcount=20
As you can see I have them organised by country and division

Last edited:
Everything on graphics is in the thread below..
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/inserting-graphics-into-the-game-t43731.html

Go here on your computer:
C:/mydocuments/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2010
now inside the footballmanager2010 folder create a folder called 'graphics'
now inside the graphics folder create another three folders one called 'kits' and one called 'logos' and one called 'faces'

Inside the kits folder make a folder called 'clubs' you can create more folders inside the clubs folder and split every kit up by country and league to keep things organised if you want.
there's a couple of screenshots on my thread and a brief explaination if you want to take a look .. bout post #20
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/d...ad-t47370.html
As you can see I have them organised by country and division

DK means Display kits Mate
i will put up a few examples when my lapop is fixed ( phtoshp is on there btw )

and when in the right place they should appear in the game?

Yes.. there's a post directly before your original one explaining everything plus there's countless threads on how to add graphics to the game..

You will need a config though for your specific kits.. which is straight forward and again there's a thread on it

NottsforestAdidas.png

This kit is really good, keep it up!

Template:
Kit make ( Nike/Adidas/Umbro etc ) - Nike
Kit Sponsor -Facebook without the BOX.
Team -Man Utd
Style ( SS/LS/PD/FB )SS
Additional details ( i.e Colours ) Can the home be something like the Nottingham Forest one above, while the away with a stripe down the sleeves and something posh around the man utd crest and the 3rd kit something special!
Size ( 414x414 / 160x160 etc ) both please

DANNYFIVEO!

Template:
Kit make ( Nike/Adidas/Umbro etc ) - Nike
Kit Sponsor -Facebook without the BOX.
Team -Man Utd
Style ( SS/LS/PD/FB )SS
Additional details ( i.e Colours ) Can the home be something like the Nottingham Forest one above, while the away with a stripe down the sleeves and something posh around the man utd crest and the 3rd kit something special!
Size ( 414x414 / 160x160 etc ) both please

DANNYFIVEO!

I can do the home in the exact same style as the Forest one? if you like mate...
The away any colour aslong as they have white stripes on the sleeves and 3rd kit I'll do something special .. yeah ?

something a tiny bit different from forest!

No rush, take your time,,,,,, Can you use this man utd logo please?

No rush, take your time,,,,,, Can you use this man utd logo please?

Yeah I can use that one.. I'll get them done today mate, tried starting them last night but it was getting a bit late

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

something a tiny bit different from forest!

414x414

mufcjhome.png

ManunitedjordanAWAY.png

ManunitedjordanTHIRD.png

160x160
Manunitedjordan.png
ManunitedjordanAWAY-1.png
ManunitedjordanTHIRD-1.png

let me know what you think, not completely convinced with the third kit too be honest, I was kind of running out of ideas.. I'll probably redo that one at some point.. but if there's any alterations you'd like let us know

Oh put the gold badges too for when United win it this time so can be used for next season

Back