Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
Hey.. I am Back Now from revision and Studying. And Im happy To take Kit requests, I Do The Following Kit templates:
AK
FP INK
Fb
BSS
PD
DK
RK
Post Away
I ONLY DO FANTASY KITS>.. NO REPLICAS

Team Name: Sunderland
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kit Sponsor(s): T-Mobile
Style: Short Sleeve
Config Required : No
Unique ID (If Config is required):

Can I have G-Bentley make these kits please if its no trouble? Just want to see what he can do.

Kit Style: RK
Home Kit Colours: Red and White Stripes
Away Kit Colours:All Black - Be Creative
Third Kit Colours: Black and Green - Be Creative

Team Name: Sunderland
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kit Sponsor(s): T-Mobile
Style: Short Sleeve
Config Required : No
Unique ID (If Config is required):

Can I have G-Bentley make these kits please if its no trouble? Just want to see what he can do.

Kit Style: RK
Home Kit Colours: Red and White Stripes
Away Kit Colours:All Black - Be Creative
Third Kit Colours: Black and Green - Be Creative

Yeah Bentley will probably do these, not sure when he's online though

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

mfufc----5.png

mfufc-2.png

mfufc-1-1.png

mfufc-3.png

Bit of a delay.. If you'd want any alterations or something different let us know.. whichever kits you want I'll make the config afterwards for them and post the in-game size

Last edited:
Actually, it's alright for anyone to do my kits. I've already seen all of your work and your all great at it.

Actually, it's alright for anyone to do my kits. I've already seen all of your work and your all great at it.

Thanks mate, well either of us will do them .. I'll see if I can get started on them tonight

Last edited:

SunderlandRK.png

SunderlandRK-A.png

SunderlandRK-T.png

There far from the best stuff I can do, think tiredness is a factor but anyways any alterations let us know , it's not a problem.. If you want these ones I'll post the in-game size

Yeah Bentley will probably do these, not sure when he's online though

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

mfufc----5.png

mfufc-2.png

mfufc-1-1.png

mfufc-3.png

Bit of a delay.. If you'd want any alterations or something different let us know.. whichever kits you want I'll make the config afterwards for them and post the in-game size

Dude these are really amazing. Don't change a thing, these are just perfect

SunderlandRK.png

SunderlandRK-A.png

SunderlandRK-T.png

There far from the best stuff I can do, think tiredness is a factor but anyways any alterations let us know , it's not a problem.. If you want these ones I'll post the in-game size

mate great kits ! ..
im working on ink kits atm.. aswell as helping out with PD. so .. i will have time for these.. any of the requests that are in my catorgory ( or ones that you dnt want to do, or if your tired or whatever lol) just let them slide and ill do them throughout the day through study period ..:)
kk
thanks

13east-Sunderland kits
SunderlandRK-Home-1.png

SunderlandRK-away-1.png

SunderlandRK-third-1.png

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Thank, I'm glad you like them

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

mate great kits ! ..
im working on ink kits atm.. aswell as helping out with PD. so .. i will have time for these.. any of the requests that are in my catorgory ( or ones that you dnt want to do, or if your tired or whatever lol) just let them slide and ill do them throughout the day through study period ..:)
kk
thanks

Don't worry about the requests if you need to study, I have no trouble handling them apart from the INK and PD/DK kits

But the INK kits, you mean doing all the templates..Probably just easier make a kitpack for the premiership, as I don't think many people use them even though there good kits..

peterborough-away-football-shirt-1994-1996-s_792_1.jpg

Team : Peterborough UTD
Not sure what that manufacturer is ? I think it says Posh Leisure ?

(K)

SunderlandRK-Home-1.png

SunderlandRK-away-1.png

SunderlandRK-third-1.png

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Thank, I'm glad you like them

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Don't worry about the requests if you need to study, I have no trouble handling them apart from the INK and PD/DK kits

But the INK kits, you mean doing all the templates..Probably just easier make a kitpack for the premiership, as I don't think many people use them even though there good kits..
]

kk , thanks mate , cos ive got loads of exams in the next couple of weeks, Mock tests or not, still wan tgood grades, also i have resits and maths exams, so revision right now is at its peak...

I had a Idea aswell mate.. If You Want, You Could Set Out The request Like This :

Team Name:
Sponser:
Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas):
Kit Template(SS,RK,PD):
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, Cooper):

Home Kit:
Away Kit:
Third Kit (Optional):

Hope that will be better ....
By The Way Im Doing premiership packs Etc. Thats How Im Gunna Get through it .
Then im laying out the thign liek this , For example premier league , the folders will look like this

Premier League 10'11 >>
Nike >>
Manchester United >>
Home Kit
Away Kit
Third Kit

Last edited:
No worries mate, just concentrate on the exams and that... I'll add the template aswell...

Back