Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
The home is absoulutley terrific mate A+ but on the away, you see i asked for the thing round the badge can you do something like this kit around the badge but the third is sorry for your hard work horrible , try something else

The home is absoulutley terrific mate A+ but on the away, you see i asked for the thing round the badge can you do something like this kit around the badge but the third is sorry for your hard work horrible , try something else

Agree on the third, it took me like 2mins do it as my mind was completely blank by that point... Oh right like an emblem round it, yeah that's no problem.. I wasn't fully sure what you meant... but yeah I'll redo them shortly

on the away if you take away them lines at the top and put the embelem around the utd logo it would look pretty sweet try and but something different on the sleeves.

on the away if you take away them lines at the top and put the embelem around the utd logo it would look pretty sweet try and but something different on the sleeves.

Ok so remove the white lines and put something else there instead and the emblem shape round the badge..

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

the logo in the away kit is wierd mate :S

The nike logo ? or Facebook one ?

Last edited:
yeah m8 nd he meens the man utd one i think

yeah m8 nd he meens the man utd one i think

here mate, I did the away in a few alternate colours if you'd like to use the white one as a third...
Manunitedj-3.png

Manunitedj-2.png

Let us know if there's anything else need changing...If you like any I'll post the 160x160 size
Quite like that design to be honest

Last edited:
the 2nd away kit is wicked, can u change the 3rd please something fantasy

yeah they good mate, can you use the 1st home kit then the 2nd away then that one u just posted as third

dannyfiveokits.png

G-bentleykits.png

JKkitscopy.png

Template:
Team Name :
Sponsor :
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) :
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :

Home Kit :
Away Kit :
Third Kit (Optional) :

***Please try and use the template as it saves on posting for kit style, size, team etc***

yeah they good mate, can you use the 1st home kit then the 2nd away then that one u just posted as third

So the original red one I did, the away with the white sleeves and the white third.. you need a config

Last edited:
Good job. One thing to point out, you forgot to remove the Umbro logo inside the collar ;)

Cheers mate !

Team Name: More Fire United Football Club
Kit Manufacturer: adidas
Kit Sponsor(s): Heineken
Style: Short Sleeve
Config Required : Yes/No
Unique ID (If Config is required): 98006029

Home Kit Colours: Red and White
Away Kit Colours: Blue and white
Third Kit Colours: White and Green

He has requested this on a number of threads :)

Back