Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
everyone wants you mate ! looool
still.. more time for me to revise for exams lool

I'd imagine mate once you've done a kit for each template and I can add it too the original post, I'm sure you'll get more requests, Since I've done that pic with mine I seem to be getting a **** of a lot more requests..

But I'm going to be starting the new '2D FM11' default kits once a few more templates have been created... BrianPullen's going to help out with getting photo's, and letting me know when the brand templates are finished... so I'll be busy doing Conference leagues and that..

So yeah if you got some spare time, make a kit for each and I'll add it too the post... Could do with letting Cooper know too but not seen him online much lately

Yes please....if u have time :)

414x414
Malaysia-ss-AA1.png

160x160
Malaysia-ss-AA1-1.png

Is that more like it mate ?

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

BrianPullen

414x414

Bolton-H-2DEF.png

Bolton-A-2DEF.png

Bolton-T-2DEF.png

160x160
Bolton-H-2DEF-1.png
Bolton-A-2DEF-1.png
Bolton-T-2DEF-1.png

There's the kits, alot trickier than I thought, the template doesn't seem to be even, for some reason the left half isn't identical to the right half of the kit which seems odd compared to other templates..
But anyways that's a first attempt I'll probably re-do them once the reebok template comes out....
Another thing I'm not 100% sure that's Boltons third kit so if it's wrong I'll do another ..

Last edited:
Here's your FCUM ones:
414x414
fcum.png
fcum-A.png
fcum-T.png
160x160
fcum-1.png
fcum-A-1.png
fcum-T-1.png

Config:
View attachment 112050

Think it would be easier if I make the kitpack and provide the config for it, saves doing seperate configs for each team... But I'll still post the kits on here just to let you check them out and to see if there correct, once you're happy with it I'll just do a .rar for the lot

Last edited:
Ah Danny there awesome mate, you really do excel! stop putting yourself down :) Keep it up!

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Ah Danny there awesome mate, you really do excel! stop putting yourself down :) Keep it up! also, Adidas template whould be out today

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Barnet Home
Barnet Away BUT the kit will be white, with the right sleeve Green and the left one White
Cambridge Third The White one
Hayes Third Yellow one

The Rest of blue square conference are already in game, i didn't realise.

Ill let you do them then ill get cracking on north and south :)

Ah Danny there awesome mate, you really do excel! stop putting yourself down :) Keep it up!

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Ah Danny there awesome mate, you really do excel! stop putting yourself down :) Keep it up! also, Adidas template whould be out today

Cheers pal, it's becoming my favourite template, was the Bolton Third kit correct then ?
I can upload the AFC Wimbledon ones if you like to have a look

EDIT:
Ahh just seen your post... so no need for AFC Wimbledon.. no worries I'll do the others

Last edited:
yeah third was correct mate, as i said, rest of blue square is done and i didnt realise! sorry mate, its just north, south and a couple of thirds i posted that need doing

Hi

I've been trying to get the coalville town kits in the game but haven't managed could you create some for me

Team Name : Coalville Town
Sponsor : Carling
Kit Manufacturer Nike,
Kit Template ( SS rounded neck no colar ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, Cooper ) :
Size ( 160x160 ) :

Home Kit : Black and white stripes going down
Away Kit : Red
Third Kit (Optional) : White

dannyfiveokits.png

G-bentleykits.png

JKkitscopy.png

Template:
Team Name :
Sponsor :
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) :
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :

Home Kit :
Away Kit :
Third Kit (Optional) :

***Please try and use the template as it saves on posting for kit style, size, team etc***

Hi

I've been trying to get the coalville town kits in the game but haven't managed could you create some for me

Team Name : Coalville Town
Sponsor : Carling
Kit Manufacturer Nike,
Kit Template ( SS rounded neck no colar ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, Cooper ) :
Size ( 160x160 ) :

Home Kit : Black and white stripes going down
Away Kit : Red
Third Kit (Optional) : White

I'll get these done today.. Home kits already done, just need do away and third.. do you need a config ?

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

LukePhillips
I'll sort that Peterborough kit out also today at some point, currently doing a Blue Square North/South kit pack in the Default FM11 kits, so been slightly delayed.. but yeah I'll pm you once it's done.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

DannyLCFC1 - Coalville kits
414x414/160x160
Coalville-H.png
Coalville-H-1.png

Coalville-A.png
Coalville-A-1.png

Coalville-T.png
Coalville-T-1.png

Any alterations that you need let us know

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

LukePhillips
Peteb.png

Last edited:
Well, I can't call it nice cause it's hideous !

Good work mate ! ;)

** All Requests **

I am currently doing the Default 2D-FM11 kitpack for the BSN & BSS divisions...
G-Bentley is currently doing templates for INK kits from what I remember..

I will try and complete any requests posted but may be delayed till I have some free time

Can you do me the Newcastle Home, Away & Third Kit please???

Thanks In Advance (H).

Real kits please and I don't know what templates are sorry :S. Just the normal kits. LOL

Team Name :Upton Fc http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...Re-3gc&t=1&usg=__UdgzWZF9WKldiWORuG2Gh4K9IC4=
Sponsor: Unicef
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : nike
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :ss
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, Cooper ) : any1
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :game size

Home Kit : Red And white vertical stripes
Away Kit : green like new barcelona kit
Third Kit (Optional) :Pink any design

thanks

Real kits please and I don't know what templates are sorry :S. Just the normal kits. LOL

The templates are the styles/shapes of the kit, if you look at post #391 under my name, it shows the kit shapes.. I'll just do them SS' as that's the most common...

I'll try my best get them started tonight

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Team Name :Upton Fc http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...Re-3gc&t=1&usg=__UdgzWZF9WKldiWORuG2Gh4K9IC4=
Sponsor: Unicef
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : nike
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :ss
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, Cooper ) : any1
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :game size

Home Kit : Red And white vertical stripes
Away Kit : green like new barcelona kit
Third Kit (Optional) :Pink any design

thanks

Just seen the request Timo, I'll try get them started tonight if G-Bentley or Cooper don't start them

Team Name : Denmark
Sponsor : Nothing
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Adidas
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) : RK
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, Cooper ) : Dannyfiveo
Homekit: The Usuall Home kit, red and with white stripes on the chest (http://www.2010worldcupfootballshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/Denmark-world-cup-shirt-home.jpg)
Awaykit: White with some red stripes (http://www.myfootballkits.co.uk/wp-...-Adidas-2010-Denmark-World-Cup-Away-Shirt.jpg)
Thirdkit: Blue with with a red cross on the shirt (http://www.europamester.dk/kryds.gif) and with white arms.

Thank You :)

Back