Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
kkt hanks mate , and one more thign. how did you do tht thign wiht the pink fading white .. ? just wanna know been trying tht for ages never been able to do it ..
and im still doing kit requests , its just my exams are my priority right now :)

dannyfiveokits.png

G-bentleykits.png

JKkitscopy.png

Template:
Team Name :
Sponsor :
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) :
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :

Home Kit :
Away Kit :
Third Kit (Optional) :

***Please try and use the template as it saves on posting for kit style, size, team etc***

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

kkt hanks mate , and one more thign. how did you do tht thign wiht the pink fading white .. ? just wanna know been trying tht for ages never been able to do it ..
and im still doing kit requests , its just my exams are my priority right now :)

Gradient mate... you can download different ones for photoshop or create your own, pretty easy really

Last edited:
how do you create your own

Basically when you open up the options on say the base layer in photoshop.. you get a list don't you like inner shadow, inner glow etc, ones called gradient (although its on the side bar with the marquee tools, pen tool, and the rest).. you click the shaded bar and another box comes up .. here there is a bar with like pointers on it, if you click a pointer you can adjust its position and colour and you can have 1 or two colour or several to make a blend... it's pretty straight forward if you just have a mess around with it , im sure you'll get the hang of it

thanks

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

ill have a go later :)

Hi, any chance of getting a Hibernian Home 10/11 Long Sleeve top? Preferably without too big of a white border around the emblem like the one in your signature pic. Cheers!

Team Name: Hibernian
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Kit Sponsor(s): McEwan Fraser
Style: Long Sleeve
Config Required : No
XD

Hi, any chance of getting a Hibernian Home 10/11 Long Sleeve top? Preferably without too big of a white border around the emblem like the one in your signature pic. Cheers!

XD

So exactly as the kit in my sig but with no outline round the badge... Only did that as you couldn't see the badge

Team Name : Malaysia NT
Sponsor : No
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Nike
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) : SS
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, Cooper ) : Dannyfiveo
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : Any Size

Picture as below:
46792055.jpg
12964854.jpg

Picture as below:

Thanks Halu, I'll get started on them today

Thanks ^^). Let me know if u need more photos

Photo's should be fine, just can't really see the sleeve detail on the yellow/black kit, I think it's just a yellow line.. if you've got a clearer pic that would be great but it shouldn't be a problem

Last edited:
Photo's should be fine, just can't really see the sleeve detail on the yellow/black kit, I think it's just a yellow line.. if you've got a clearer pic that would be great but it shouldn't be a problem

Hope this will help, but its a player version.

2010malaysiannationalte.jpg
alikhsanbb2010malaysian.jpg
2010malaysiannationalte.jpg

Hope this will help, but its a player version.

Perfect Halu cheers

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

thanks

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

ill have a go later :)

Theres places you can download gradients, I haven't got that many but if you'd like me to put them in a zip for you that's no problem, all you need to do is extract them to a folder in adobe

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

414x414
Malaysia-ss.png

Malaysia-ss-A.png

160x160
Malaysia-ss-1.png
Malaysia-ss-A-1.png

Last edited:
Team Name : Steaua Bucharest
Sponsor : no sponsor :)
Kit Manufacturer : Nike
Kit Template : SS
Maker : Dannyfiveo
Size : 160x160

Pictures:
Home kit
Away kit
Third kit
Team logo

Two of the kits have a sponsor on them, but i would like them without it.

If you need more pictures let me know.

Team Name : Steaua Bucharest
Sponsor : no sponsor :)
Kit Manufacturer : Nike
Kit Template : SS
Maker : Dannyfiveo
Size : 160x160

Pictures:
Home kit
Away kit
Third kit
Team logo

Two of the kits have a sponsor on them, but i would like them without it.

If you need more pictures let me know.

Pictures are fine mate, I'll get on them shortly

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

414x414
steau.png

Steau-2.png

steau-3.png

160x160
steau-1.png
Steau-2-1.png
steau-3-1.png

XD

414x414
hibsLS.png

160x160
hibsLS-1.png

Like that ?

Back